Veena Malik Aakhiri Salam

Iamrani1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sooooooooooo happy that we don't have to see Veena's face from Monday onwards. The last 2 weeks of BB4 will be enjoyable at last. Could she have sttoped any lower and acted any less chaeper in Akhiri Salam tonight? I don't think any woman can go so low.
Did you guys notice that Salman Khan was making these faces at times while watching her ffotage from the show while she was in katghara. I felt even he felt disgusted by her act in the show just like Sameer and any sharif man would be.
She called herself superstar, I hadn't even heard of this FAT and UGLY lady called Veena Malik before BB$. She should be thankful to BB4 and India that now few people know her. Superstar? Kahe ki Superstar? May be of that society If you know what I mean.... ha ha ha.
Disgusting woman. Yuck.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The woman has serious mental issues...it was painful to watch her i am bootiful,sexy,good cook,nice body,great smile..blah blah..salman just looked like he couldn't wait for the shoot get over, go home and put zandu balm😆

Normally hes so kind to woman,especially when they are crying..he neither tried consoling her or cheering her up.i think he treated her the way,he treated tiwari..another arrogant twat.😡
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wicked gal

The woman has serious mental issues...it was painful to watch her i am bootiful,sexy,good cook,nice body,great smile..blah blah..salman just looked like he couldn't wait for the shoot get over, go home and put zandu balm😆

Normally hes so kind to woman,especially when they are crying..he neither tried consoling her or cheering her up.i think he treated her the way,he treated tiwari..another arrogant twat.😡

ya salman cud hardly wait 4 d nautanki 2 get over😆
Iamrani1 thumbnail

you are absolutely right wicked gal. Salman seemed so bored of Veena's nautanki that he was ready to yan while she was talking. He didn't even try to be nice to her. He was probabaly thinking NAUTANKI SA.........LOL

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 sahar ayegi bago...cuz she opened the same thread!!!!
I heard she is personality disorder thats why she has 2 ID one is BB-FAN and other Sahar28!!!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is mental so what..she is marrying another mentall.asshmit..
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jesmina

🤣 sahar ayegi bago...cuz she opened the same thread!!!!

I heard she is personality disorder thats why she has 2 ID one is BB-FAN and other Sahar28!!!

Kaam ek hi karti hai...Swetha bashing...
584955 thumbnail
Sahar is exposed now 😆

Veena out, she is totally frustrated
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Moderator's Note:

No demeaning or derogatory posts against any contestant are allowed. Members are asked to refrain from making such posts.

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.
Thanks
BB4 Development Team