Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: arkamu

Such an awsome Akhri salam. Really Enjoyed Every Single bit of it.#

Good Luck for Your new Beginnig after Big boss and good to know you regained new friends, confidence, love and positive attitude for life

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

yes good luck Veena. Show your cheapness in another place another TV show - hopefully not in India again!!
478480 thumbnail
Completely agree .. It was the best Akhri saalam ...

I never liked Veena inside the house. But She really rocked in akhri saalam and most importantly, she spoke very very nicely...

the way she defended herself of all the ilzams were really great and she danced awesome...

I find her a little honest today..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Veena is better than sam n doly .yesterday fst time i got to know ds point.
desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bye for now Veena. Great job on Big Boss 4. Hopefully they give you a big act to perform during the finale. And a big show that could be watched internationally.
fg108 thumbnail
❀️ jhi ghus kitaa hain very well sad about veena aagri salaam ab all that blaffing dogs ko fight karne do because veena is relief of the bigbos house that hypocreat shame less house veena is truly the winner of big bos 4 2010 her eviction was scripted not voted 100 percent sore in india is the winner always an indian dont belief then please see the realtyshows of bollywood but im happy that she is out in mental house cald bogbos 4 πŸ‘πŸΌ
sonia0001 thumbnail
veena you look pretty all the time !!!!!!