Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
but there are guys like Ali Zafar even India wishes they would have such a multi talented guy!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ @Mewprincess: Huh!? thats a completely different thing yaar! LOL.
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@MewPrincess
i'm just talking abt making Debuts in india ..
i mean u dpn't see any Gr8 india artist making their debuts in Pakistan! ..
but yeah there are few like Josh and that girl who did that paki serial that was on hum .. Imran ABbas was in it also .. cant recall the name .. 🤔
but yeah , u don't see anyone doing a Grt debut in Lollywood ..
or as a Huge singer making his debut ..
so my issue is just , paki artists shudn'tt make debuts in India ..
baki album release is completely another thing ..

i mean its not like we dun hav talent ..
we have Shoaib Mansoor who is a tremendous producer or director ,, he makes such OSM movies .. so there are oppurtunites for them as well. .
so why our ppl go there for debuts!
struggle hard and make name in ur own country! ..
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
only mistake right now is veena malik... i really liked her while she was in hum sab umeed se... and these r tv celebs its not like i expected her to be some seedhi saadhi spiritual kinda gal... but atleast i had expected her to show some DECENCY, to represent atleast SOME PAK VALUES... she is going there REPRESENTING PAK - and making a total mess of us... now ppl who dont knwo any better think this is how desperate our ppl are!
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

^^ Veena Malik was not representing Pakistan, BB isn't some Miss world event, she was only representing herself .. I don't think any sensible person would generalize all Paki girls based solely on her behaviour.. does rakhi sawant represent all Indian girl???🤔

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

^^ Veena Malik was not representing Pakistan, BB isn't some Miss world event, she was only representing herself .. I don't think any sensible person would generalize all Paki girls based solely on her behaviour.. does rakhi sawant represent all Indian girl???🤔

Excuzemee!!!!!!!!!
she was representing Pakistan!
unn k paas 100 more indian logon ko lene kii choice thii!!
bt duhh she was representing Pak yaar!
LOL
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

she Was representing Pakistan ..
like i mean Not officially but whenever u go in another COuntry u represent where u r From ?! don't you ?! i mean if i went to India or US , i will not do anything that will ruin my Country's image ..
if she were to live there forever , then i had no prob with her doing these indecent things but she has to come back .. u think any paki will accept what she portrayed there ?!
i mean can u Believe Dollie Bindra saying " Gandd gaya hy yahan se " what kinda women dollie is , us ka ye kehna , for me is like a BIG thing !!!
so its natural k u feel patriotic when ur away from ur own country ..
if it were in Pakistan , then only u can say k yaar what kinda personality she has , but in India , pakistani's are already not in their good books , so its a Gr8 thing! its like an Issue ...

and as far as Rakhi sawant's comparison is concerned , after what veena has shown of her personality there, Rakhi Sawant is wayyy decent!!
she just wears really short clothes , u wont see her giving massages to a guy and make wierd faces and sit in a Guy's lap ..

Edited by -Rishx_KSG- - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
^^ Truee!
Rakhi has been in Bigg Boss.. nd she was just mini wid her clothingg and all she did was maybe say good stuff abt her... being over-confident is way decent then wat veena was doingg... sorry no offence.. i have been a veena fan once upon a time.
Meera is better than Veena, that i can proudly and Loudly say, cz Meera has foolish english n stuff bt she is still down to earth whereas Veena isnt decent at all, she acted bitchy most of the time.
which irritates me to bitss! Kasamh se!
Rakhi was over... bt veena was over confident and irritatingly steamy and NOT DECENT! she was representing PAKISTAN for heaven's sake... she HAD to atleast "act" decent if she wasnt 1 in real!
I think noone will ever be able 2 defend Veena!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

bb isnt... yes... but whenever u have ANY kind of show in which u have some "pak" celebrity coming, "pak celebrity" = pak representation... when shilpa shetty went to bb in england - she was representing whole of india... the way she carried herself made her nation proud... ofcourse veena malik is representing pak becuz of the whole "hype" of being "pakistani celebrity"... anytime some person from pakistan goes to some international show, SPECIALLY A CELEBRITY, they WILL end up representing their nation! and wht did ms malik convey abt pakistan: that every guy in pak HAS more than one wife!pathetic! pakistanis and islam as it is already is misunderstood all over the world.. she goes and ruins our image even more by such comments! not all pakistani girls are THIS desperate!
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

bb isnt... yes... but whenever u have ANY kind of show in which u have some "pak" celebrity coming, "pak celebrity" = pak representation... when shilpa shetty went to bb in england - she was representing whole of india... the way she carried herself made her nation proud... ofcourse veena malik is representing pak becuz of the whole "hype" of being "pakistani celebrity"... anytime some person from pakistan goes to some international show, SPECIALLY A CELEBRITY, they WILL end up representing their nation! and wht did ms malik convey abt pakistan: that every guy in pak HAS more than one wife!pathetic! pakistanis and islam as it is already is misunderstood all over the world.. she goes and ruins our image even more by such comments! not all pakistani girls are THIS desperate!

Agree =)
thumbs up! 😊