BB is too partial towards Ashmit Patel!!!

kisshugfart thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Guys,

Don't you think BB is too partial towards Ashmit Patel? When SARA and VEENA were evicted they were asked to name a contestant who they wanted to save for next week's elimation, SARA and VEENA were both very close to ASHMIT, so it was certain they would take his name. BB knew this very well, and so I think it is BB's plan to save ASSSmit Patel...

What do you think guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
absolutely rite!..........he been getting a free ride 2 d finals👎🏼
hppppp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kisshugfart

Hello Guys,

Don't you think BB is too partial towards Ashmit Patel? When SARA and VEENA were evicted they were asked to name a contestant who they wanted to save for next week's elimation, SARA and VEENA were both very close to ASHMIT, so it was certain they would take his name. BB knew this very well, and so I think it is BB's plan to save ASSSmit Patel...

What do you think guys???

Yeah..I was annoyed to the core...just when I saw this biased attitude....!! 😡....today I am sooo motivated to argue with Assss....mit supporters.........the biggest being Biggg Bosss....let us talk to you Bigg Boss team... 😡 !!
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i absolutely agree with you. why are there different rules for each person being evicted....obviously to have the final result go the way they want it to.