~ ASHMIT PATEL APPRECIATION THREAD updated pg1~ - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
tareef us ki ki jaati hai to tareef k lahiq ho :D ... anyways, I appreciate him for playing with Veena Malik :P
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Is this seriously an AT for such a person ? πŸ˜•
563952 thumbnail

KB, after Veena's ouster, I'm sitting on the fence with this one. Give me 2 more days to decide.

Looking at my past record (Kissenwa, Raja, KRK, Vindoo), ideally I should be supporting Ashmit.

113831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

KB, after Veena's ouster, I'm sitting on the fence with this one. Give me 2 more days to decide.

LOL ....please wait for 2 more weeks and then decide .........show will be over by then πŸ˜†
563952 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

LOL ....please wait for 2 more weeks and then decide .........show will be over by then πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

113831 thumbnail

sure........will do πŸ˜›
532722 thumbnail
Arjun, can you write my name at the top ?? I am his biggest supporter😳
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, Ashmit finally has an AT! Trust you to make it KB 🀣

You know, one thing I must say I do like about him is that he is NOT a back-stabber in a house full of them. Each person he's been close to, he hasn't gone and spoken about them behind their backs, in fact he's defended them when they haven't been there (Sara & Hrishant - both times to Veena when she tried to get him to speak against them). I think that's pretty admirable, especially when he can easily get away with not doing that and just staying in the good books of whoever he is speaking to (like everyone else does).
532722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SM28

You know, one thing I must say I do like about him is that he is NOT a back-stabber in a house full of them. Each person he's been close to, he hasn't gone and spoken about them behind their backs, in fact he's defended them when they haven't been there (Sara & Hrishant - both times to Veena when she tried to get him to speak against them). I think that's pretty admirable, especially when he can easily get away with not doing that and just staying in the good books of whoever he is speaking to (like everyone else does).

I agree. He is better than most of the inmates. He has never bitched about anyone. He has the guts to say what he wants to on people's face. Plus he seems to be very genuine cause I think he is very as shameless and rude outside the BB house πŸ˜›
113831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SM28

Yes he is loyal to those ...who are loyal to him ...

But he ofcourse is dramebaaz.. His most of the fights were meant only to grab camera footage. He is rude as well. Remember how he used to say " neechi awaz me baat karo " to veena 😳

His seductive stunt with veena were also part of TRP stunt ....that makes me feel that he is not genuine. 😳

Also he changes his stand very conviniently ....remember how he backstabbed Manoj tiwari in the eviction week? Manoj shared few things about shweta to him ...and then this guy immediately informed shweta about it .........that wasn't good πŸ˜†

He is interesting chanracter ...he can be very nagging too ........He can't be without women for long though πŸ˜†