Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pinky no1

from today πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

good...i could've nominated u..but now its lateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
563952 thumbnail

KB, my friend! Why didn't you ever make any AT for Manojwa? Why? Why? Kyun? I demand an answer. πŸ˜†

Since season 1, I always supported bad guys. With Manojwa it was Ax, leg situation. If not for ahem ahems with Veena Malik, I would have supported our beemar aadmi. Ashmit did make this season interesting.

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rasny

good...i could've nominated u..but now its lateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont worry faraan ne already nominate kardiya hain 🀣
at57 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashmit is touted as one of the rudest and most offensive contestant. Is that fake, a show for reel life or is he like this in real life ?

I feel that he is a rude guy. I think his problems stem from being very shy in childhood. He has a very noticeable stutter and it is not realted to his proficiency over hindi. He has same problem when talking in English. Most time he will use short statements and they are carried in such a way to prompt the other person to react or he expects other to understand the gist of it on his own..

He has clarity in thoughts .. it was a nice rebutt when he told Sameer that if a person does not earn respect does not mean that you should insult a person. There are many other occasions when his replies were apt and logical but he has to rely on short statements and can not bring point across properly like Shweta or Sameer. I feel he had a tormented past may be bullied and ignored and taunted and had created a protective shell for himself to preserve his own poor self image. He uses rudeness to justify his failed relations and reason for being a social outcast. He thinks he is straightforward due to his badtameeze attitude. Ali-beg put it very aptly that Ashmit crosses line very easily and out of habit. He is convinced that he will not be very well received in any social situation and tries to preempt it by being offensive. Now his mind convinces him of his own imagined superiority and how others cant take his honesty.

This behaviour was most manifested during his captaincy when he was so rude to Veena and Shweta telling them that they need not worry about him without even explaining anything. When both tried to reach out , he shut himself down and refused to explain. Again this was non-confrontation approach originated from his lack of trust in himself as a likable person.

His behaviour with Dolly was appreciated by few members but if you really notice he was too uncomfortable and stuttering most time. His making of faces, barking like a dog, calling her darling and trying to block way was all but poor attempt of encounter. His tea incident was also nothing to brag about. As I see, it was the only behaviour for a guy with mental issues like him.

He is no cool dude and his arrogance is also brought about due to his low self esteem and low self confidence.Interestingly he is very vengeful and hurtful and most dominating towards the people who try to get close to him. He had a very poor relations with everyone in BB and then tried to justify himself by saying that he does not find anyone interesting to talk to. What does this guy like to talk about ? What are his topics of conversations ? What are his interests ?

He is an actor and one can feel he is always holding back when acting and that makes him very uninteresting. He has some deep mental issues and needs treatment for sure.
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arrogant
Shameless
Hideous
Mms rapper
Idiot
T
errible

Awesome🀣 now thts called sum real appreciationπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£
msres08 thumbnail
Wow,I was at first surprised that Ashmit has an AT and that too of 8 pages!And then I open and see that picture of his.🀣
Great thread and btw can I be a fan too?He's the healthiest sick man I know.
113831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msres08

Wow,I was at first surprised that Ashmit has an AT and that too of 8 pages!And then I open and see that picture of his.🀣

Great thread and btw can I be a fan too?He's the healthiest sick man I know.

sure . I will add your name ")