Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

563952 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prodigy007

You know somewhere down the line I felt she developed strong feelings for him however fleeting they were she may have been a nautanki with others but with him she was visibly different her mannerism , extreme partiality she would even starve herself at times for him.:)She was swayed momentarily as much as the futile & ridiculous attempts she made at covering it up by giving it the bro/pops tag. She was hopelessly attracted at that point

Word.
Also, how upset was Ashmit after reprimanding Sara for nominating Veena. Later even he thought that Veena swayed his judgment. After that there were many occasions when he thought Veena was trying to influence him and he ignored her or was rude to her. He just used her and she let her to be used by him.
Ashmit was a changed man when Sara and he became friends again. They are attracted to each other for sure.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

You know somewhere down the line I felt she developed strong feelings for him however fleeting they were she may have been a nautanki with others but with him she was visibly different her mannerism , extreme partiality she would even starve herself at times for him.:)She was swayed momentarily as much as the futile & ridiculous attempts she made at covering it up by giving it the bro/pops tag. She was hopelessly attracted at that point

hai kambaqt ishqπŸ’”
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

hai kambaqt ishqπŸ’”

Ishq Kamina

113831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

hai kambaqt ishqπŸ’”

Lets call it DOSTI ............assmit is very careful with words . I don't think he will ever fall into ishq.
Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monami18385

hai kambaqt ishqπŸ’”

Ishq Kamina

Ishq Vishq-aniya toh bilkul nahin tha😭😭
563952 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Lets call it DOSTI ............assmit is very careful with words . I don't he will ever fall into ishq.

πŸ˜† Ashmit & Sara
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS_cz5dvIDE[/YOUTUBE]
113831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

πŸ˜† Ashmit & Sara

Dil to pagal hain ..πŸ˜† ......aur assmit bhi pagal hain . πŸ˜† .......aur sara bhi pagal hain πŸ˜†
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😍 😍 😍 😍 ❀️ ❀️ ☺️

Cutting hoth with daant....................... ☺️ ❀️
113831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

😍 😍 😍 😍 ❀️ ❀️ ☺️

Cutting hoth with daant....................... ☺️ ❀️

LOL ...just like veena does while massaging him πŸ˜•
yellowflower thumbnail