Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

563952 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

With Veena's ouster, I like Ashmit. I always felt Veena was constantly messing with his mind. I thought he would create beemar drama and cry but very tactfully he erased past week and playing the game as it comes. He must be ecstatic of reaching finale but he is surprisingly calm.

He stayed in the house entire season and provided good entertainment. At this stage, I don't mind him as a winner along with Sameer and Shweta.
113831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

With Veena's ouster, I like Ashmit. I always felt Veena was constantly messing with his mind. I thought he would create beemar drama and cry but very tactfully he erased past week and playing the game as it comes. He must be ecstatic of reaching finale but he is surprisingly calm.

He stayed in the house entire season and provided good entertainment. At this stage, I don't mind him as a winner along with Sameer and Shweta.

Yes ....I was hoping that he will clean up his MMS baba image on the show ...........but surprisingly he was still in MMS mode untill veena was evicted.

I like his confidence though ...the way he said he can punch back khali or mike tyson 😆 It reminded me of my school days ....we used to have such chats with friends 😆
563952 thumbnail

KB: That's the thing. Veena only knows this one way to stay in the news and Ashmit utilized all the pampering that came his way. I think he always liked Sara more than Veena. May be Sara's overall appearance reminded him of Riya Sen. 😛

Last 2-3 weeks, he was visibly upset and annoyed with Veena. He was also making it clear that there there's nothing between them. He was totally lost after Sara's ouster but amazingly calm after Veena's. On some level he is happy that Veena left. Remember his volte-face immediately after Salman declared him safe. Also, I like the fact that Dolly hates his guts.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

KB: That's the thing. Veena only knows this one way to stay in the news and Ashmit utilized all the pampering that came his way. I think he always liked Sara more than Veena. May be Sara's overall appearance reminded him of Riya Sen. 😛

Last 2-3 weeks, he was visibly upset and annoyed with Veena. He was also making it clear that there there's nothing between them. He was totally lost after Sara's ouster but amazingly calm after Veena's. On some level he is happy that Veena left. Remember his volte-face immediately after Salman declared him safe. Also, I like the fact that Dolly hates his guts.

Agreed I think two people had an impact on him Hrishant & Sara. He was never the same after their departure in particular Sara who was his emotional crutch in many ways a void which could never be filled. Veena was there in the background for timepass & entertainment purposes
113831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Agreed I think two people had an impact on him Hrishant & Sara. He was never the same after their departure in particular Sara who was his emotional crutch in many ways a void which could never be filled. Veena was there in the background for timepass & entertainment purposes

No wonder sara broke up with Ali immedialy after the show ....She probably is emotinally attached to Assmit 😊 The moment Ali entered BB house, she was visibly upset 😊
Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
563952 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Now wonder sara broke up with Ali immedialy after the show ....She probably is emotinally attached to Assmit 😊 The moment Ali entered BB house, she was visibly upset 😊

KB, I also thought the same when I read about their split. Ali made enough money from the fake shaadi and Sara was his golden goose.
Sara probably wants to keep her unattached when Ashmit comes out of the house. 😉
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Now wonder sara broke up with Ali immedialy after the show ....She probably is emotinally attached to Assmit 😊 The moment Ali entered BB house, she was visibly upset 😊

You know somewhere down the line I felt she developed strong feelings for him however fleeting they were she may have been a nautanki with others but with him she was visibly different her mannerism , extreme partiality she would even starve herself at times for him.:)She was swayed momentarily as much as the futile & ridiculous attempts she made at covering it up by giving it the bro/pops tag. She was hopelessly attracted at that point
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
113831 thumbnail

Sara probably wants to keep her unattached when Ashmit comes out of the house. 😉

Assmit seems to be expert womaniser. I find it funny that way he carries himself as coolest dude in the house ....and his greek god kind of expressions 😕

He pretends that he is very logical when he speaks but he is damn arrogant.

I did not like the way he used to say "neechi aawaz me baat karo " to Veena ...........When veena called him rude once , he was so upset 😕

He became more famous after that MMS .......rather than after his movie murder 😛
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You know somewhere down the line I felt she developed strong feelings for him however fleeting they were she may have been a nautanki with others but with him she was visibly different her mannerism , extreme partiality she would even starve herself at times for him.:)She was swayed momentarily as much as the futile & ridiculous attempts she made at covering it up by giving it the bro/pops tag. She was hopelessly attracted at that point

n he certainly liked her too ... ashmit ..sara k liye khoon bhi de sakta hoon : )

113831 thumbnail

Yes you are right 😛

I think their story began with that pops-beti mazak masti ......initially I found it okay . But when Ali enterered , she seriosly called him brother ......that was funny 😕

Between Ali n Sara I dont know who is genuine ? 😕 She appears too smart for her age. Ali was more focused on 50 lakhs for fake marriage though.