Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shizaru

I wonder exactly how cheap Veena was....I bet she was the cheapest of all contestants for BB producers as far as fees is concerned...unka toh paisa vasool hohgaya, ab jab usko nikalneh ka waqt aya...toh Veena ki waat lagadi...with interest at that...bechari beena!!!!!

Today only i've realised that u r a veena's fan😲
yes, he true colour has come out now, but still she is trying 2 justify herself rather than asking for an apology😡
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

</div>Today only i've realised that u r a veena's fan😲
<div>yes, he true colour has come out now, but still she is trying 2 justify herself rather than asking for an apology😡

Noooooooo!!! But today I felt bad for her on a humanitarian level, first the punishment, then lifting her purda, then Ashmit making it blantly obvious that he does not have a "relationship" with her!! She was genoooinly about to cry when she said her tolerance has been exhausted...all said n done she's behaved badly and I cringe when I see her misbehave..but today was a bit much for any normal being to be subjected to...:)
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

Noooooooo!!! But today I felt bad for her on a humanitarian level, first the punishment, then lifting her purda, then Ashmit making it blantly obvious that he does not have a "relationship" with her!! She was genoooinly about to cry when she said her tolerance has been exhausted...all said n done she's behaved badly and I cringe when I see her misbehave..but today was a bit much for any normal being to be subjected to...:)

u r right..😊 i think ashmit was right that he has corrected the word relation into friendship😳
and she should think twice before she wears a marks. i know, it was a big shock given by BB. i think she won't be alble 2 sleep after this incident
but, if she simply ask for an apology from ash, then he might treated her in different way.
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahar28

THERE ARE VERY GOOD,. DECENT REALLY TALENTED AND GRACEFUL ACTRESSES FROM PAKISTAN FILM INDUSTRY
1. RESHAM
2. REEMA
3. SANA
all three are very well groomed,and they will never come to a cheap show like bigboss

When compared to Meera even Veena Malik looks well-groomed, problem is the lollywood culture they belong from. They are over 30 and desperate for fame,
Veena Malik pre-Asif scandal was rated highly as more smarter than all the above mentioned names as well as Laila and Meera, as she used to do good shows which showcased her talent well like political satire show Hum sab Umeed say hain, where she mimicked and performed funny skits pretty well. After seeing her true colors on Bigg Boss, I'd again plead to Pakistan's do-nothing wasted culture ministry to put these people on watch and require them to submit their shows' content before being allowed and given NOC. I'm pretty sure if Sana or Reema would've come , ther results would've been the same, she is on the same lines of Veena Malik, bimbos who have gotten lucky.
Shoaib Mansoor was asked why does'nt he cast lollywood trash in his movies and rather take TV actresses from Karachi, he responded people who are responsible and answerable about their image and of their country will get roles from me, now I understand what he meant.
This lollywood trash is dangerous as Indians don't have much access to PAk overall content[TV dramas, shows like Coke studio, etc.], and these bimbos are the only representing feature from their country.

Shows like Bigg Boss and emotional atyachaar actually look out for such dirty stuff for TRP gains, Pak govt. should intervene and save their own image from the lollywood trash.
Edited by bade34 - 13 years ago
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahar28

APOLOGY FOR WHAT ..WHAT HAS SHE DONE ????
she never abused anyone, she newver srore, she never being physically assaulted with anyone
she just replied to Dolly without any abusive word/gaali when dolly started throwing stone at her character, called her item , puuch (tail), baysharam and what not
veena never did any crime for which she needs an apology
i bet if shweta would be at veena's place and if dolly abused her like veena, shweta will give all kind of maa behen gaalian and made dolly throw outr of the show, like she did it last time
dolly should thank veena that she is still much generious and forfivable to dolly

Excuse me sahar!! here we're not talking abt apology 2 dolly. be cool..😕.
Ashmit was her friend isn't? today BB showed those clips where she was talking abt ashmit. am i right?😳 after watching those clip, she went 2 him and try 2 justify the situation. but, if i do any thing wrong 2 my frnds, then i'll try 2 get an apology from them. so, i was expecting her the same..🤢
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Even Meera is not a Sati Savitri

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
veena is cheap girl .How can a girl romance in front of national television that to this is coming in primetime.In BBH no one has behaved like this this is veryyy cheap.
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meera and veena are both same level chepos....they are like kashmira shah - rakhi sawant fighting.........
581581 thumbnail
meera is the biggest wh**e followed by veena
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

Btw Meera ji aap kaun hain?😕

veena hi bari behen🥱