Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SM28

I agree, the Pakistani TV actors/actresses are definitely more educated, more talented & better looking.. which is exactly why they wouldn't agree to take part in BB 😆

Meera & Veena are two peas in a pod.

😆😆😆
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kajenfan.Sonia

he Pakistani actress is bewildered by the way Veena is conducting herself on 'Bigg Boss'.

" Veena Malik is a cheap girl," lashed out Meera when quizzed about the 'Bigg Boss 4' contestant. The Pakistani actress, who is in India shooting for her Hindi film 'Om Allah' in Mathura, said that she is appalled by Veena's conduct on the show.

"Veena is representing Pakistan on the show in a very bad light. She is a very low class actress in Pakistan. She has no respect back home. Veena is a stupid woman, who doesn't know how to dress. All she knows is to create drama," said Meera.

The actress, who has worked in around 150 Pakistani films in a career spanning 14 years, also cleared the air about Veena and cricketer Mohammad Asif's scandal. "I know Asif very well and he is a very good guy. Veena just used, rather misused his name," she revealed.

Meera also disclosed that she has always been approached to be a part of 'Bigg Boss'. However, while she had trouble adjusting her dates during the previous seasons, this time it was purely due to Veena that she declined the show. "I was offered 'Bigg Boss 4' but as soon as I learnt about her being on the show, I rejected the offer. Veena is just a nautanki and knows best how to use people for her personal gains," said Meera.

The actress has been following the reality show on and off and says her heart goes out for Ashmit Patel. Meera has worked with Ashmit in a film 'Nazar' and both have shared a great rapport ever since. Voicing her take on Ashmit's ever increasing closeness with Veena on the show, Meera says, "Ashmit is a very nice person. I have known him for years now. He is very innocent and does not understand Veena's game plan. She is just using him. All I want to tell him is to be careful of Veena. She is a backstabber."

While Meera couldn't make it into 'Bigg Boss' house this season, she is positive about being a part of season 5 and already has her agenda clear in mind. "I will be part of 'Bigg Boss 5' Inshaallah. I will expose Veena's real self on the show," she assures.

Since Veena's still on the show without any connect with outside world, we couldn't get her side of the story. But we can already see a very interesting cat fight building up.

Read more: Veena Malik is cheap: Meera - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Veena-Malik-is-cheap-Meera/articleshow/7151419.cms#ixzz18xUrL7C0

I think PAkistan govt. should serve show cause notice to all these bimbos who can do anything for cheap publicity. Meera has'nt yet participated in any show but has the same actually ever worse image than Veena Malik, she tried to claim refugee status just to get Indian visa saying that TAliban called her home and threatened her family for doing intimate scenes with none other than Ashmit PAtel in Nazar, her make believe story exploded on her face and she got no takers after that stupid movie. It was rumored that Meera's alleged husband or businessman "friend" Atiq ur Rehman[he later took Meera to court, exposing how Meera first married her and when his business went bad she dumped him] was one of the financiers of this movie Nazar. Lollywood actresses need to be kept in check they are not educated, too stupid and can go to any extremes to publicise themselves.
Such people will actually destroy Pakistan's image even further, now off course they[Laila, Meera,etc.] all would be vying for this opportunity shameless people as they are, Bigg Boss and other shows that get spike in ratings due to controversy, these birdbrains will suit these shows pretty well but they will be devastating for the image of their country as they are the only ones being seen on TV.
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

😆😆😆

It's so true though na.. they both are so equally cheap and intolerable. No wonder BB sent them both offers.. he digs that sort of thing 😆
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

LOL 😆 But veena has set the bar very high ....😳

Dance bar 😳
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veena is a cheapo but Assmeat is not less ... misbehaving with a young girl and acting stupid and smelling slippers, body and armpits of others ... both are disgusting
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree, the Pakistani TV actors/actresses are definitely more educated, more talented & better looking.. which is exactly why they wouldn't agree to take part in BB 😆

Meera and Veena are two peas in a pod.

If Bigg Boss producers wish to look for dirt to spice up their show, surely they will pursue Lollywood bimbos, if PAkistani govt. is serious all they need to do is direct their cultural ministry to ask all these actors to first apply for an NOC[No-Objection certificate] from PAk govt., cos these cheapos will jump on anything from across the border. They make money by being cheap in city like LAhore wheere their is a mujra culture, they won't mind doing the same thing across the border. They don't care about their own image or of their nation, they only think about making "maximum" of the opportunity, so lets hope Pak govt. can play its role or this Veena Malik like crap will keep resurfacing every year on shows like Bigg Boss, Rakhi ka insaaf, etc.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol I didnt even need to read the article to know this fact! Oh I have watched Nazar. It seemed to be inspired by the American Show called Tru Calling which I used to love.
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's so true though na.. they both are so equally cheap and intolerable. No wonder BB sent them both offers.. he digs that sort of thing 😆

yes...both peas're moulded
axa90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
do u guys hav any idea dat meera is an even bigger drama dan veena???n her english skills cud easily kill us all!!:P
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder exactly how cheap Veena was....I bet she was the cheapest of all contestants for BB producers as far as fees is concerned...unka toh paisa vasool hohgaya, ab jab usko nikalneh ka waqt aya...toh Veena ki waat lagadi...with interest at that...bechari beena!!!!!