Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
both r cheap but what a mindblowing artcle.. loved it πŸ‘
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrs.karan.kundr

i agree meera's reputation is worse them veena's in pakistan

Yup, Meera has very very bad rep in Pakistan. Actually her brother came to USA and married a family friend of mines, n she was at the wedding too and my family described her as bad cahracter, lol. They only saw her for those couple of hours but realized it.
581581 thumbnail
is veena is a bit*h
then mera is surely the biggest one alive on this earth
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now one chapter of veena:s cheapness should come in primary classes so that balak gets aware of such horrendous lady.
ashhad1 thumbnail
"Veena Malik is a cheap actress" ... look who is talking...
And y the hell will she be in bigboss 5 ??? I thnk big boss owners do it on purpose.. Y do they only see such C grade actresses from Pakistan ?? Meera is worse than veena and she would be ridiculed even more.. Cant they have someone sophisticated like humayun saeed or some other tv stars who carry themselves with dignity.. Y only pick the worst people ??? Pakistan se ya to koi lo hi na aur agar lerahay ho to koi dhang ka lelo bhai !! :@@@@@
Meera is too much to bear.. look at her videos on youtube.. angraiz wannabe.. .. idiot kaheengay.. Pronounces Mcdonalds as M.C DONALD :@ Khuda ka wasta hai bahi usko mat lana.. zaleel hogi buht :@
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kajenfan.Sonia

is veena is a bit*h

then mera is surely the biggest one alive on this earth

veena darling ka kya hoga when she would alight on land of pakistan?
581581 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

veena darling ka kya hoga when she would alight on land of pakistan?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Probably Chaddis will be thrown on her face then
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
now why are we disrespecting the word cheap by associating it wiz herπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The article is NOT AT ALL titled "Veena Malik is a cheap actress"

so please change the title....and actress ka pata nahi, but as a woman, yes she is a little vulgar and cheap.
Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
ashhad1 thumbnail

I am planning to go with my friends to the airport if she comes to Karachi airport..

We will take with us posters saying "Massage me" and if we can arrange some more people then we wil throw tomatoes at her.. But more than us, the media will rip her apart with questions.. !!! She had better stay in India now. pakistan wont be so welcoming.. !!! and please Meera ko b nikalo India se.
India k producers b ajeb hain.. @: Meera dikhti hai inko :( !! I dont want to c meera anywhere... plz big boss main nai lana usay :@