Meehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi in yesterday epi Veena danced in table ! OMG shes dance was so dirty and bakuas ! πŸ˜† I don't like Veena ki arte ! 😳 OFF ! she thougt that she is very beautiful and very funny ! But muce nahi lagta ke who hume entertain kara hi hai ! Isliye mere dil hai ke who BB ke house se jaldi tafa hi jaye...πŸ˜†

Are someone agree with me?!? πŸ˜†
please give your comments! Ans Sorry Veena's fan ! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Veena Malik herself noes shes here to entertain only and thats why BB has kept her for this long and she has somewhat survived based on votes. Her making this far is good enough for her bcuz she has gained the amount of publicity she needed. Good or bad i dont think she cares. Besides look around everyone on this forum only discusses her .
Meehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Veena Malik herself noes shes here to entertain only and thats why BB has kept her for this long and she has somewhat survived based on votes. Her making this far is good enough for her bcuz she has gained the amount of publicity she needed. Good or bad i dont think she cares. Besides look around everyone on this forum only discusses her .

Hmm.. I agree with u ! She will that ke who bahout hi fauomons hi jaye πŸ˜† I hate VeenaπŸ˜†