Dollyz new target; Veena Malik

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Since Seema's eviction, it feels like BB has given task to Dolly to provoke and destroy Veena Malik. Dolly is trying for dayz, taunting, provoking her, doing something to get her to react. Even today Dolly was trying to move away from Ashmit, almost ignoring him, to try and reach Veena Malik. But Ashmit Patel got in the way

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that the problem was between Dolly and Ashmit (Dolly nominated Ashmit).
After her return, Dolly has been steering clear of Shweta (apologized to her) and Sameer (scared of the possibility that he could again be a headstrong nut). She was finding Veena to be the person she could control. Ashmit wanted his own control and hence the tussle between the two. Dolly could not handle Ashmit and hence she took out her frustrations on Ashmit's friend Veena. Veena is having to pay for her friendship with Ashmit and for not wanting to play Dolly's kitchen lackey anymore. To Ashmit's credit he stood up to protect Veena today and Veena in turn gave up her relationship with Dolly to remain with Ashmit.

fg108 thumbnail
😈dolly you sad i share my sicret to her you feel so pain then how wil feel another one to listion to al that bulshit dont forget god is listing every think he see everythink so whatout 😡