Anushka has an affair!! :O

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Not many actresses would readily accept that they are in love. But pretty Anushka is not so. Recently, she has confessed that she is in a relationship and would marry her boyfriend in two years.

In a television interview, the actress has reportedly said she is going steady with the man of her choice. She however said she would not reveal his name at this point of time. "You have to wait for that."

"If I tell his name now, it would raise many eyebrows. But I can say he is totally in love with me," the 'Singam' actress said, adding: 'We are planning to marry in the next couple of years."

Saying that her family was filled with doctors and engineers, Anushka said they however did not oppose her decision to act in films. "Their only concern was that I should not become a sanyasi," the former yoga teacher said.

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/62514.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If she does want to sttle down. its the right decision.. am not in suppport of SACRIFICING your life in the name is career....All the best to her and her future-hubby.. Eager to raise my eyebrows when she reveals his nameπŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
my eyebrows will not raise if its Gopichand..πŸ˜†
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
why am i curious to learn who the guy is?

@pulwasha - same here....infact i'd like to see them together if it is really him
premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woww... I wish we get to know who that is soon....

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm also wondering about who it is... i had always thought Gopichand.. but let's see... soo happy for her... she's another one of my favourites.. wishing her and her future husband all the best
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i have this 50 50 chance of either gopi or sumonelse.. it is sumone from the industry tho..πŸ˜†.. i want it to be gopi.. cuz the other day i read an article which also said he is planning to get married sumtime near future..its just my assumption.. but they look lovelyy together...
Shemmo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Info!!

All the best Anushka!!..πŸ˜‰...Hope she will tell it soon!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
omg i really do hope its gopichand....they both are so freaking cute in their movies :)

thanks for sharing roshni!
lovely.ravs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..!! that's good
i'm happy for her.........n wanna know who is that lucky gye is....