Mr. Insider - Veena Malik's loo confessions

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Veena Malik's loo confessions

Veena Malik doesn't spend the entire day doing coochie-cooing with Ashmit Patel. In fact, there are days when she spends 5-6 hours at a stretch in the washroom. Yes, at a stretch.

There is a little empty space next to the wash basin, a favorite spot of Veena Malik to sit and talk to herself.

When she sits on that seat, it means a long heavy dose of introspection is about to take place. She literally talks about everything that has happened in her life to all the controversies, and of course Ashmit.

You could miss a daily soap and watch her talk and still get the same amount of entertainment. I felt that after watching her for a long 45 mins.

Even though, what ever she is doing is only for the cameras, must admit that she does look sexy and has a photogenic face. There is a lot of grace even in her matkas and jhatkas while walking and all the seducing kisses she gives to Bigg Boss looking at the camera.

At the end of the looonnggg conversation with her self in the loo, she ends up using a lot of tissue papers wiping her tears.

Okay, enough of loo talks, got to visit the loo myself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Veena nd photogenic face🀒

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Where is that article from?
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Where is that article from?

BB official site
http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-mr-insider-veena-maliks-loo-confessions-17.html
532722 thumbnail
must admit that she does look sexy and has a photogenic face. There is a lot of grace even in her matkas and jhatkas while walking and all the seducing kisses she gives to Bigg Boss looking at the camera.
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Did Ashmit write this article ?πŸ˜†

Okay serioulsy, I want to know who finds her graceful ?
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

must admit that she does look sexy and has a photogenic face. There is a lot of grace even in her matkas and jhatkas while walking and all the seducing kisses she gives to Bigg Boss looking at the camera.
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Did Ashmit write this article ?πŸ˜†

Okay serioulsy, I want to know who finds her graceful ?

No I dont find her graceful............ I only like her high heels......... but not graceful, neither sexy........ She looks nice (not great, excellent, bootiful) but her character makes her look ugly........... I feel Dolly ji's morning matka jhatka's are graceful............
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She dont have any sort of GRACE in any of her acts ...sorry not Agreed on this !
532722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

No I dont find her graceful............ I only like her high heels......... but not graceful, neither sexy........ She looks nice (not great, excellent, bootiful) but her character makes her look ugly........... I feel Dolly ji's morning matka jhatka's are graceful............

Well, I don't find anything so incredibly beautiful or sexy about Veena Malik. She looks fine. She looks good only after putting piles of makeup on that weird face of hers.

She lacks physical beauty as well as beauty of character ! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And the word GRACEFUL would be insulted if used for her🀒

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol... she is 1 nautanki person i hpe she gts evicted this week
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shes ain't bootiful or graceful,she is only a FOOL.😑