Is Bharti Sweets located @ her old sasural?

Poll

Will Prakash's demand for dowry drop Mridala's plots against Murli?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
A few strange things about Bharti sweets:
  • The sign on the factory (since when does one call a sweet making kitchen a 'factory'?) says Bharti sweets, but only in Hindi. Wouldn't one have either picked a Hindi name for the business if it were to be written only in Hindi (like Bharti Mithai), or alternately, if it were to be an English name, shouldn't it at least have been bilingual? Somehow, the choice of name & language didn't make sense
  • The location of the place seemed unusual in that there were no other shops nearby. In fact, it looked like the location of Bansilal's old home b4 Rupesh had him move. So Bansilal has moved into the home Rupesh gave him, and Rupesh has got from them this property in which to have a sweets 'factory'?
  • Who's the owner - Rupesh or Murli? Wasn't clear, and what exactly is Murli's job here? Just collect the cash? Incidentally, they could put Dumroo to work here 😆
  • In the shop itself, while there may have been some fruits, like mangoes, it seemed to be mainly vegetables. I thought it was a mithai shop, not a dhaba 😆
Aside from that, it was nice to see that for a change, Bansilal wasn't embarrassed by Rupesh-ji, but got a rare moment of pride that he gotten to share w/ him
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too did wonder if that was there old house as no other shops were no by it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, it was made clear that who the owner of the shop is all rupesh ji said was that murli will be taking care it im sure it will be passed onto murli if anything was to happen to rupesh ji.
i dont like it when things are not made clear lol
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
...can't comment properly as i only read the updates... didn't watch the epi...so. but i really agree even damroo can work too🤔 why is he always shown eating mithai. here it's damroo who enjoys eating & i see neeraj eating all the time nowadays in RS🤣

& btw i didn't like the idea of naming the shop bharati sweets... it's a bit embarrassing☺️ but i'm sure bharati must have loved it😆