Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Oh, i was only talking abt Haseena Moin....tht i dont think so, she has written any of star plus style dramas... I only talked abt Haseena Moin here... Yeah definitely there was a time, when a lot of influence on our dramas, was of Star Plus ...Few yrs back, there was a downfall of our dramas, due to the great influence f indian serials..and some ppl still copy those serials...Yeah u r right tht tere pehlu mein and mehendi waley hath are prime examples of such indian influenced serials...and tere pehlu mein...is still runningπŸ₯±...dont know who watches it?πŸ₯±

Farah

True say honey.
& yeah, i was wondering wat writer r u talking about... im sorry i misd the part! 😳
hehe
I dunno.. my dadi used to watch TPM, bt she doesnt now either!
nd theyve shown dirtly bold adult concepts like extra-marital affair between Faris and Kiran 🀒
my mom n we were like 😲 😲 *W*H* haha! :P
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

other tere pehloo mein.. yeh zindagi hai and yeh kaisi muhabbat hai.. are also running from quite a long time now.. anyone watch these shows..

and yes, dil dard dhuan on ARY.. its also on air from quite a long time..

Yeahh! theyre all running abii tak! 😑
🀒
i dont like any of these :S
dil dard dhuan has changed its story 9 million times :P
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ @ dil dard dhuan.. i bet... my sis used to watch it in the beginning.. it was nice then.. they showed a middle class family.. ahsan khan married sadia imam.. leaves his family.. madiha iftikhar takes the responsibility of the family.. it was good at that time.. but they ruined it later on.. nw the storyline is totally different.. good that my sis stopped watching it...
btw, anyone watching umer dadi aur ghar wale πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Usman. - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
^^ wat serial is dat and where does it come from?? πŸ˜•
Usman. thumbnail
em talking about dil dard dhuan on ARY..
serendipity. thumbnail
^^ No i know DDD, im talking about umer dadi...
blah blah πŸ˜†
what channel does that come on???
LOL
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

^^ No i know DDD, im talking about umer dadi...

blah blah πŸ˜†
what channel does that come on???
LOL

rofl @ umer daadi blah blah...🀣

it comes on all the channelsπŸ˜•πŸ˜† yea.. name any paki channel and u will see it on that channel..
have u seen surf exel ad where a daadi screams umeerrrr and the child says daadi ek minute.. πŸ˜† its basically inspired from that.. hamayon saeed has produced it .. it stars juggan, azzfar rehman, hamayon saeed, ahsan khan and others..

check this link
http://pakmediablog.net/2514/branded-content-omer-dadi-aur-gharwale-surf-excel/
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

rofl @ umer daadi blah blah...🀣

it comes on all the channelsπŸ˜•πŸ˜† yea.. name any paki channel and u will see it on that channel..
have u seen surf exel ad where a daadi screams umeerrrr and the child says daadi ek minute.. πŸ˜† its basically inspired from that.. hamayon saeed has produced it .. it stars juggan, azzfar rehman, hamayon saeed, ahsan khan and others..

check this link
http://pakmediablog.net/2514/branded-content-omer-dadi-aur-gharwale-surf-excel/

LOL... im sorry i dont live in Pak... No idea about these...
yeh sab pak k cable operators karte hain πŸ˜†
hehe.. bt yh i hav watchd surf excel ka woh ad :P 😳
367945 thumbnail
Hi guys,
Firstly my apologies for my absence in this forum and especially this DOTW which has almost become DOTM. I was away on a break hence I was inactive on IF but now I am back :)
Secondly, thank you guys for the responses and hopefully soon I will make another DOTM err DOTW ;p

Farah: I really hope Haseena Moin writes something like her old dramas again and I'd love to see something happy. IMHO there's a lot of realism in Pakistani tv, which is good, but at the same time it's a bit depressing so I'd love to see something on a lighter note...something like Dolly ki ayegi baraat.