Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Rosa: Even I never wanted a third angle esp Dutta's ex. But now we have to live with it. So looking at it positively eventhough Dutta's love is very obvious he refuses to acknowledge it aloud...so maybe Seema's presence will make him spit it out.
Goodd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no Seema is back? I hate her. However her character is nagative it is quite relieved. Coz then only Dutta is able to understand Nakku's value. Only my fear is he should not be a pray for her emotionaly. Hope for the best .
Tahsa rocks!!!!!!!!!!11
Dutta realizes his love to Naku!!!!!!!!!1
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was thinking whether Naku could land up in some trouble related to woman-trafficking thanks to Seema! The way I'm seeing it, it's Naku's past and HER trials that need to be brought to light. knowing Naku fully should give Dutta enough strength to get over all his issue and learn to take things in his stride. Pata nahin, what the CVs are up to...
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I was thinking whether Naku could land up in some trouble related to woman-trafficking thanks to Seema! The way I'm seeing it, it's Naku's past and HER trials that need to be brought to light. knowing Naku fully should give Dutta enough strength to get over all his issue and learn to take things in his stride. Pata nahin, what the CVs are up to...

Interesting Rose.. this seems to be a Rich Plot.. So many good things can come out of it..

lets see...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SAraW

Interesting Rose.. this seems to be a Rich Plot.. So many good things can come out of it..

lets see...

Yeah even I thought of the woman trafficking angle...but given the way they screwed up the DP track I am scared to hope too much...maybe we cud send in our suggestions to someone?
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yeah even I thought of the woman trafficking angle...but given the way they screwed up the DP track I am scared to hope too much...maybe we cud send in our suggestions to someone?

THere was Reason for screwing up that track .. Thanks to the sudden interruption of the channel and to keep things Dragging for a time.. Right from the writers and actors Everyone went through a tough time back then ..

there are now less chances of it happening again .. now things are being decided in advanced according to channel's demands ... so all is well ..

phew!😆
sub_rosa thumbnail
@ksh...they must have already decided and even scripted the track so sending our suggestions wouldn't help. But the woman-trafficking angle is a possibility, because Dutta is still not pondering over Naku's past inspite of mellowing down considerably.
sub_rosa thumbnail
@sara...won't TaSha ever have any peace in their lives? Till yesterday I was thinking ke chalo, they seem to be heading the right way...but no such luck :(
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

@ksh...they must have already decided and even scripted the track so sending our suggestions wouldn't help. But the woman-trafficking angle is a possibility, because Dutta is still not pondering over Naku's past inspite of mellowing down considerably.

Absolutely ! Rose I was thinking over the same issue , I won't like to see it just as third angle.....I would love to see this track helping Dutta to accept Nakusha's past ..He is not thinking despite Nakusha told him the truth......if its brought in context of what u mentioned then it can help Dutta in many ways......I hope its not brought only for the sake of triangle in the story.........😉 All in all I want this track to help Nakusha n Dutta ............:) may be they also get in touch with Nakusha' sister this way...this is yet to be revealed to Dutta.......
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
@mussy....I agree! I'm hoping that they are not bringing in Seema as the 'third angle' in the TaSha love story, but as someone from Dutta's past trying to settle their score with him and making Naku their target. For frankly, I don't see Dutta being in any sort of emotional conflict because of Seema. He has put it all behind him...his world revolves around Naku.