Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: crystal_29

As long as he holds her hand and not her wrist, I am all for it!πŸ˜†

bang on dear😳
prettywoman thumbnail
hey all.. nothing much that i can add as you seem to have dissected it fully by now!i think now D will see how worng he was and how wrongs his notions on beautiful faces was.. on one hand ex-gf seema who is a beautiful face cheats him , uses her beauty to gain what she wants and ends up in kotha.. on other hand, beautiful nakku who hid her beauty after listeneing to her mum, never asked for her rights and is still ready to sacrifice her own self for D.. that will open his eyes that not all beautiful faces are cheats and that his nakku is a beautiful person inside out..
but what treat will they have planned for us on Dec 28th? Not Seema's entry i hope!
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot shabz & kushi 4 sharing well i don't know what to think of this as long as she serves as cupid 2 tasha becoming closer like kala i don't mind CVs must have thought really well about it and after reading many comments here tank u guys my mind is not disturbed bring it on!😊
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

hey all.. nothing much that i can add as you seem to have dissected it fully by now!i think now D will see how worng he was and how wrongs his notions on beautiful faces was.. on one hand ex-gf seema who is a beautiful face cheats him , uses her beauty to gain what she wants and ends up in kotha.. on other hand, beautiful nakku who hid her beauty after listeneing to her mum, never asked for her rights and is still ready to sacrifice her own self for D.. that will open his eyes that not all beautiful faces are cheats and that his nakku is a beautiful person inside out..

but what treat will they have planned for us on Dec 28th? Not Seema's entry i hope!

Vandu u r so right......πŸ‘ Yes, Nakusha was also poor n beautiful girl....she could have used her beautiful face to earn money but she did not......I guess this contrast will only be made with seema's comeback n her profession as prostitute........I am sure its kala's next plan.........knowing seema I am sure she will play negative role but like always Dutta will love Nakusha even more......I hope Nakusha acts wise n don't let him be played by seema again and I think they r not gonna give us any treat on december 28, 2010...seems like it will be normal episode may be some cute tasha scenesπŸ˜‰
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, I'm not in favor of any kind of third angle in the TaSha story.

Anyway, I don't think Dutta will need to face Seema to realize that Naku is the love of his life...he already knows that! Now if he is able to forgive Seema, that surely would bring some peace in his life...or will it? I mean, he has got over Seema...long back! She doesn't matter to him in any way!

May be they are bringing back Seema as a hard-core vamp who'll play the ultimate catalyst in the union of TaSha! I hope so!
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
I am sure this track won't be there for long..it will be just there for 2weeks probably n they will get over it like other tracks.....besides that this actress is playing lead's daughter in kaali so she won' t b giving much time to LTL.......I so don't want her to replace kalawati.....I like kala's plan n the great thing about her plans is they never work πŸ˜‰
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crystal_29

@Sara

Thank you! What an eternal LS! Enjoyed it.πŸ˜›

Dutta looks so innocent in this! Awwww....πŸ€—

😭😭😭😭😭 He loved her so much.He is wearing his heart on his sleeves.The lowlife took away his soul, innocence & killed him off in the most horrendous manner😭😭😭😭 I haven't seen this song in months because it pains me a lot..And now she is back because he is the super rich Dutta Shriram Patil?😑😑😑 Hope she rots in hell forever.😑 How am I going to tolerate her on screen? I thought she was gone for good, the b@#$%.
CVs couldn't find something else to add drama?😭😭😭😭😭.
Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail

Vandu u r so right......πŸ‘ Yes, Nakusha was also poor n beautiful girl....she could have used her beautiful face to earn money but she did not......I guess this contrast will only be made with seema's comeback n her profession as prostitute........I am sure its kala's next plan.........knowing seema I am sure she will play negative role but like always Dutta will love Nakusha even more......I hope Nakusha acts wise n don't let him be played by seema again and I think they r not gonna give us any treat on december 28, 2010...seems like it will be normal episode may be some cute tasha scenesπŸ˜‰
ummeed pe duniya khaayam hain... seriously i want to see a cute tasha scene NOW.. but not with bewda DuttaπŸ˜†
prettywoman thumbnail
@Sara. thanks for posting the vid.. heartbreaking to watch.. superb song choice..
@zuby.. i soooo want dutta to enjoy life with nakku doing all those things and more with her which he has been missing for the last decade in his life.. i want him then to truly enjoy every lil moment of their life and love together..
mussy.jamshed thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

😭 He loved her so much.He is wearing his heart on his sleeves.The lowlife took away his soul, innocence & killed him off in the most horrendous manner😭 I haven't seen this song in months because it pains me a lot..And now she is back because he is the super rich Dutta Shriram Patil?😑😑😑 Hope she rots in hell forever.😑 How am I going to tolerate her on screen? I thought she was gone for good, the b@#$%.
CVs couldn't find something else to add drama?😭.

Zuby tu kyon tense hain yaar? CVs ko pata hain we cannot tolerate anyone between Tasha.....so do u think they will torture us for long.....They won't......naku ka fake past aya........ab dutta ka real past ayega.....like always DN love will triumph all hurdles in their way......Trust CVs.....I thought they will make it like ekta but they dealt with infidelity track very well.....It was shown in very decent way n seema's track will be tackled with same decency .. I m sure na....ro mat yar.....mujhe IF pals ne positive ban diya....ab her twist pe I am πŸ˜ƒ.....be happy yaar......we have ways to voice our opinion.....remember that.......ab chal khush hoja n give us smile......Big smileπŸ˜‰