Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: fairy_naaz

OMG!!!! what is she going to do this time?

she is here to teach how to use a brain to dattaπŸ˜†
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Like i wrote in te other thread.......I jst hate the idea of Seema entering the show............all of them are happy that she can work as cupid fr Tasha romance......... Seema is first going to be frnd with Nakku....... then cum face to face with Dutta..... Hope Dutta dont feel himself responsible fr Seemas present, then.......... imagine Nakkus condition when she cums to know that Seema is Duttas first luv......... how much wil she suffer???? .......Dutta in confusion........Seema wanting to cum back to Dutta.............. Hope Dutta confesses his luv fr Nakku sooon........else Nakku will die of heart atack........
I jst cant imagine how am I going to watch it........feeling sad fr Nakku..... Hope this epi dont last fr more than 2 weeks............
Plzzzzzzz CVs atleast listen to this request of LTL fans............ especially after no LTLfan liked Seema entry...........PLzzzzz
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crystal_29

So Seema is back!

Now what can she do to get back into Dutta's life! Flirt with him, try to get sympathy, try to prove her new found old love crap!πŸ˜† Whatever! Dutta's heart is filled with Nakku's love now. Seema cannot touch his heart in any way. This is just going to make him run faster to his Nakku and hide behind her love😊 It might disturb him a little, because 'he thinks' that Seema is his first love. I am waiting for that to be proved wrong.

I can envision a scene where Seema flirts with Dutta, Dutta slaps her and screams ' Nakkkkkkuuu...' , just like how a kid screams 'Mummmmyyy...' when in trouble!πŸ˜† Chooo Chweet...... I have no idea why this news is giving me such hilarious thoughts early in the morning!

This is good news in a way! Lets see how this unravels!

@In bold: LOL! Imagine the towering Dutta hiding behind Naku.
@In red: ROFLing some more!
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jagtap's words will come to life and Dutta will realize that Seema was never his love. His love has always been Nakku. No matter how hard Seema will try to rekindle his love for her it is not going to happen. I can't wait for the episode where Dutta will have this realization and he would beg Nakku to come back to his room. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Jagtap's words will come to life and Dutta will realize that Seema was never his love. His love has always been Nakku. No matter how hard Seema will try to rekindle his love for her it is not going to happen. I can't wait for the episode where Dutta will have this realization and he would beg Nakku to come back to his room. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

do u really think datta will beg nakku to return back to his room he do his style hold her hand and pulling nakku toward his room πŸ˜†
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasha_1

do u really think datta will beg nakku to return back to his room he do his style hold her hand and pulling nakku toward his room πŸ˜†

As long as he holds her hand and not her wrist, I am all for it!πŸ˜†
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
WOnder how nakku's reaction would be??
1. would she be the kind of person who would say (according to her) that since hubby still loves seema, she will sacrifice herself
2. or would she be the kind of person who would fight for the man she truly loves and who loves her back too..............
Your choice?????/
I would hope she being the sherni would choose option #2.............
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Alamelu

WOnder how nakku's reaction would be??

1. would she be the kind of person who would say (according to her) that since hubby still loves seema, she will sacrifice herself
2. or would she be the kind of person who would fight for the man she truly loves and who loves her back too..............
Your choice?????/
I would hope she being the sherni would choose option #2.............

i say option 2 as well..
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One article says she will become Nakku's friend without knowing that she is Dutta's wife and also makes her seem good.

TB says she knows Nakku is Dutta's wife and comes with evil intentions!

I just hope TB is right. Don't want a positive Seema! A person who leaves their love for Money can never be positive in my opinion.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushix

i say option 2 as well..

Naku is now sure Dutta loves her...there is no need for her to sacrifice her love. Btw I really wonder how she would dare to come in front of Dutta.