Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now if she is playing kothewali.....meaning courtesan so here comes the danger for Nakusha.....knowing that she is dutta wife and beautiful girl.......seema can do something to harm nakusha this way n get her out of Dutta's life.....I know she will play vamp here n I would no way want her to be positive......Now I can sense it will not end before a month.........she is here for atleast 2 or 3 weeks
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

@ Komal

I disagree!

This track will not Shatter them .. This track will break the Ice between the Two .. and it will make Dutta to speak up for his Love and break his Ego ... 😊

Im really excited now!!

It will be better then some random love story of baaji with Madhu ...

she will serve as Anna-2 here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anna brought nakusha close to dutta n this Anna's twin sister seema will also serve as cupid.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

she will serve as Anna-2 here πŸ˜† Anna brought nakusha close to dutta n this Anna's twin sister seema will also serve as cupid.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well i already stated that it is another attempt By CV to bring Tasha Closer...!!
I m wondering hw many more such attempts would be required.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† **no offences**

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal_w25

Well i already stated that it is another attempt By CV to bring Tasha Closer...!!
I m wondering hw many more such attempts would be required.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† **no offences**

Keeping in mind the character Like Dutta.. They had to bring in more Twists... he is hard nut to crack.. specially what was being done to him ... 😊 Which im glad they are considering .. rather then throwing some stupid romance here n there which will end up destroying such powerful, and intense Characters ...

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woohoo! am i excited or what!

This is so gonna strengthen their relationship! Let the fireworks begin!
thanks for sharing!
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

When were any audience last excited to see Hero ki ex GF back? 🀣......... if u want to see such crazy lot, tune kijiye LTL ke forum par 🀣.......... Jks apart, I wake up and see "Seema Back" and U should see the smile registered on my face since then 🀣. Various reasons ideas have been floating thru my brain since then.

First of all would love to see Dutta's face when he sees Seema after 10 long yrs of he traumatizing in the darkpit that she shoved him into.
Secondly would love to see Nakku's reaction when she gets to know Seema is the same girl who Dumped Dutta , the reason behind his downfall as a fun-loving-easy-going-human.
Thirdly I would love to see how Seema ji even plans to face Dutta after what she has done to him and what he has becom after that.
Fourthly and finally, I would love to see how Seema's entry is gonna push Dutta closer to Nakku. Iam sure there is gonna be a big confession to Nakku that day. He will tell her why he wants her over his past love or for that matter any person in his life and Iam so excited to watch that 🀣...........
Isko kehthe hain Fun-Track !!! πŸ˜›.
BTW Thank U Shabnam Ji , Thank U πŸ˜†
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Eww Seema! But I have a confession to make....ever since I have heard of D's past haunting him I have been having ektaish nightmares. That some old gf of Dutta's will pop up with a 7-8 year old child to boot. 🀒 Ab bhagwan kare Seema doesnt produce a kid and say its Dutta's kid. Otherwise I dont mind Seema. The best way for Dutta to fight his prejuidices is to face his past esp Seema. Btw if Seema is a kothewali who wants to get back to Dutta's life then she can be the BH too.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Fourthly and finally, I would love to see how Seema's entry is gonna push Dutta closer to Nakku. Iam sure there is gonna be a big confession to Nakku that day. He will tell her why he wants her over his past love or for that matter any person in his life and Iam so excited to watch that 🀣...........

and when that day comes.. u shud be doing the update!..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Eww Seema! But I have a confession to make....ever since I have heard of D's past haunting him I have been having ektaish nightmares. That some old gf of Dutta's will pop up with a 7-8 year old child to boot. 🀒 Ab bhagwan kare Seema doesnt produce a kid and say its Dutta's kid. Otherwise I dont mind Seema. The best way for Dutta to fight his prejuidices is to face his past esp Seema. Btw if Seema is a kothewali who wants to get back to Dutta's life then she can be the BH too.

u are scared of that?..πŸ˜† Dutta will shoot her right away!...πŸ˜†
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Ksh...you are going ahead of me in imagining the worst possibilitiesπŸ˜²πŸ˜†