Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

wow!! Seema is back.....I knew it....Had to happen...In the jungle scene, she was actually there in tht dream sequence.....

and well, good, she is back..I wanted to see why she left him and whether Kala or AS had any role....ab dheere dheere, all skeltons will be out of the closet and start peeping out.....For how long can u keep conspiracies hidden? As I said in my thread, Dutta just doesnt sit and brood over the real cuplrit....Naku is accepted innocent then he shld realize tht there has to be another culprit, but naah!!!...he so ignores it...I hope by the time FR track leaves their life, it opens lot many raaz and goes....but it kinda scares me tht if everythign ets solved phir show mein kya dikhaayenge....but well, will bother about it when I would cross the bridge....right now, I am super excited to see Seema back....
Will so love to see how he delves between two women in his life in midst of FR track.....I guess Seema would be instrumental in getting these two close...He would have one more beauty in front of him as a reference to see that Naku is so pure and innocent in her beauty while the other beauty still sneers!!!
Badiyaa!!!!....gadhe ko examples se hee samjhaana padtaa hai!!

Exactly my point...Dutta has never tried to get to the root of so many problems in his life...attacks on Sups, who helped Sups elopement and framed Naku and then attacks on Dutta himself so many times before the wedding. As viewers we know Kala is the culprit but not Dutta. I know the reason is that if Dutta finds out its Kala who is behind it all then a strong negative force in Dutta's life will disappear. But then atleast Kala shouldnt be shown to perpetrate so many things and get away so easily.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Exactly my point...Dutta has never tried to get to the root of so many problems in his life...attacks on Sups, who helped Sups elopement and framed Naku and then attacks on Dutta himself so many times before the wedding. As viewers we know Kala is the culprit but not Dutta. I know the reason is that if Dutta finds out its Kala who is behind it all then a strong negative force in Dutta's life will disappear. But then atleast Kala shouldnt be shown to perpetrate so many things and get away so easily.

I agree!!....It just seems a little unnatural that you wouldnt wanna dig into the real cause....I justs aw today that he knows now that Chaskar didnt fire the fatal bullet at Dutta that wounded Naku...and yet the whole week, he never gave a single thought to this line of conspiracy!!!...
Sups was a huge fiasco...It was blown out of proportion and yet when he accepts that Naku is innocent of all the accusations, he doesnt sit to think that who is this "Paatil Nivaasi" who was behind it because he was very clear on his wedding night that someone from his family helped the Sups-Mawali jodi out....
Even when he lets Kala go, and before she leaves he tells her that "bachpan se naatak kar rahi thi na Taayi", he still hasnt associated her to every problem in his life though Kishore did throw a generic statement at him....
I guess he realizes that someoen from PN is involved but he wants to remain blssfully oblivious till he can manage....but this time we are talking about Naku's life here...She did take the bullet...He can no more take it lightly.....
and Kala, even when exposed,she will find a way to get back in his life....Kala once said or rather Aashka, in her first interview on LTL that Kala would remain negative till the last episode of LTL....
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

I agree!!....It just seems a little unnatural that you wouldnt wanna dig into the real cause....I justs aw today that he knows now that Chaskar didnt fire the fatal bullet at Dutta that wounded Naku...and yet the whole week, he never gave a single thought to this line of conspiracy!!!...
Sups was a huge fiasco...It was blown out of proportion and yet when he accepts that Naku is innocent of all the accusations, he doesnt sit to think that who is this "Paatil Nivaasi" who was behind it because he was very clear on his wedding night that someone from his family helped the Sups-Mawali jodi out....
Even when he lets Kala go, and before she leaves he tells her that "bachpan se naatak kar rahi thi na Taayi", he still hasnt associated her to every problem in his life though Kishore did throw a generic statement at him....
I guess he realizes that someoen from PN is involved but he wants to remain blssfully oblivious till he can manage....but this time we are talking about Naku's life here...She did take the bullet...He can no more take it lightly.....
Even if he realizes it...it must be shown. Or perhaps it shoukd be shown he suspects Kala but doesnt want to believe it and so choses to ignore it as truth is too harsh for him. But I guess Dutta being unable to take the truth would go against his character. So they end up making Dutta the gadha day in and day out. Initially it was ok...as sometimes people tend to ignore incidents as bad luck or in Dutta's case work of one of his many enemies. But not so many times...
and Kala, even when exposed,she will find a way to get back in his life....Kala once said or rather Aashka, in her first interview on LTL that Kala would remain negative till the last episode of LTL....
I am ok with Kala finding her way back...but the culprit always getting away as Dutta's guards suffer from butter-fingers is too much!

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maybe he is not digiging deep into PN as his heart knows what he will find there will only sadden him further, so anjaan ban raha hain?!
@DD - He would have one more beauty in front of him as a reference to see that Naku is so pure and innocent in her beauty while the other beauty still sneers!!!
mwah.. this is exactly my pov for seema coming back .. a ref point.. that all beautiful faces are not bad..
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Exactly Shreya....Since we know Kala will find her way back, she has to be exposed atleast once....I dont like tracks that are left half baked and never find a proper closure....

and u r right...We need to see him atleast brooding about it...This is a daily soap, they can afford to show all his brooding sessions...They can make everything explicit here and not edit shots...This is not fair to viewers that they have to think of an excuse for him to be so negligient!

I am a little disappointed on tht front....For eg: Dutta very well remembers his nightly tete-a-tetes with Naku and the emotions that flow between them and yet he is not shown brooding upon it the next day....they choose to edit those brooding sessions...They choose to keep the viewers wondering if he remembers them or not....

and since this was not a one off incident...He does end up showing his true feelings when drunk in the night, he cannot just ignore them....In such case, what goes on in his mind the next day...Is he OK in enjoying the best of both the worlds...Love and sneer? If he repeats his night rendezvous then he definitely is not working on changing it, especially when he remembers it all...I dnt like this kinda editing..When an insignificant scene can be part of the actual scenes aired then such scenes are pivotal...How can they be ignored?

Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

maybe he is not digiging deep into PN as his heart knows what he will find there will only sadden him further, so anjaan ban raha hain?!

@DD - He would have one more beauty in front of him as a reference to see that Naku is so pure and innocent in her beauty while the other beauty still sneers!!!
mwah.. this is exactly my pov for seema coming back .. a ref point.. that all beautiful faces are not bad..

Yeah Vandu...As I said long time back....I am okie in catalyst like Anna, Seema and Morey coming back in the FR track to make him see visually what Naku has been up against....Sometimes action speaks louder than words....
But I am not OK with people like Jagtap and Subbu coming to give him gyaan,because he has all the gyaan he needs now, he just has to open his book of 101 ways to trust Naku back that has been compiled by the jagtaps and Subbus of the world!!!.....I want him to find the answers on his own this time...Borrowed brains never raze the prenotions and prejudices fromthe scratch!!....
I liked how he thought about Jagtap after that Dhaba scene last week.......He has opened this compiled book and now he can keep brooding....use his own brains!!!
prettywoman thumbnail
compiled book on 101 ways to trust nakku🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes, even i have been harping on forevere that i dont want a 3rd angle to make dutta trust nakku.. that has happened in the past when anna kidnapped her and his feelings just came gushing out.. whereas now i want him to realise on his own.. otherwise, aage jaake kya hoga.. everytime they have a problem, nakku will have to have book of 101 people to call and make a spl appearance so that hubby dear can forgive/trust her again 🤣🤣🤣
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

compiled book on 101 ways to trust nakku🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes, even i have been harping on forevere that i dont want a 3rd angle to make dutta trust nakku.. that has happened in the past when anna kidnapped her and his feelings just came gushing out.. whereas now i want him to realise on his own.. otherwise, aage jaake kya hoga.. everytime they have a problem, nakku will have to have book of 101 people to call and make a spl appearance so that hubby dear can forgive/trust her again 🤣🤣🤣

I swear....Everytime Dutta is gng out of line, she has to either get him all drunk or she has to call anyoen randomly from her compiled contact list of "Dutta sudhaaro mission"
😆😆😆😆
Dancingdoll thumbnail
BTW, I had heard that Anna's twin is coming back...what happened to that track?
prettywoman thumbnail
DD - see, we had similar articles everywhere about Anna2 which never materialised.. hence i am still scepticalm on Seema entry and wont believe it till i see it happen!