Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sara...I hope so. Btw, if they show Dutta getting cosy with Seema, I'll definitely break something. Even the thought is unbearable for me.
sub_rosa thumbnail
@Ksh....but they need to give a proper closure to the FR track first na...then of course, they'll have to face many problems as long as the show is on air.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Rosa: The thing we need closure to so many tracks....infact all tracks of LTL so far-Naku's FR, Sups elopement, Morey's track, BH too. But Dutta has been shown to just ignore lots of things. I wonder how long they will go on like this.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ ksh

I think Once they deal with Dutta accepting nakusha track then gradually deal with the closure of the above mentioned tracks..
Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Rosa: The thing we need closure to so many tracks....infact all tracks of LTL so far-Naku's FR, Sups elopement, Morey's track, BH too. But Dutta has been shown to just ignore lots of things. I wonder how long they will go on like this.

Yes Ksh is right ......They have not given proper closure to any track.......but I feel seema will try to get close to Dutta, or else how will she make life hell for Nakusha..but knowing Dutta, if he did not buy Nakusha's innocence story ...what will make him accept seema so easily.....no way........it will build strong contrasting characters in his mind......if seema got into kotha.....then its not because of dutta.....she was with garage owner n left Dutta for money......after 10yrs she wants to say ' I love u n I want to get back into yr life".....Dutta is now left his past behind.....but her comeback will just make him see Nakusha in a different perspective.....n I also hope they should not show any closeness b/w seema n dutta.....as I can't forbear it tu nakusha bichari ka kia hoga...Nevertheless , I have faith in CVs..so far they have made things unpredictable n they v well know to what extent we can absorb as an obsessed fans.😉 I was v scared for suresh track but it went v well....n this seema is also to bring DN together.....I don't see any seperation b/w Tasha......

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

@Ksh....but they need to give a proper closure to the FR track first na...then of course, they'll have to face many problems as long as the show is on air.

Closure to FR track ?? As in ?? oh u mean He should come to know the reason why she kept it hidden from him ?? I dont think it will going to help as well.. she already managed to tell him .. n he understood as well.. Still "her lying" is hurting him and he is unable to get over it.. Like i said EGO is playing it part here and this new twist has a lot of scope of breaking that..

Seema had to come in my opinion as Liz mentioned in her Post.. IF she has to come later after them accepting each other Then there would have been no reason at all to bring her back .. now is the right time for Seema to come back to become a Close chapter of his life forever it will serve a GOOD reason and will help to make things EAsier for him ...To see What he has GOT in the form of Nakusha..

Why u guys are not thinking in this direction ? khud bhi dar rahay ho humain bhi dara rahay ho 😆

sub_rosa thumbnail
By closure to the FR track, I meant Dutta being able to accept Naku wholeheartedly. But I guess that will not happen before another year or so...depending on the TRPs. The only track, apart from the present one, that has been left hanging, is the one involving the BH. The Sups track is over, I feel, only that Dutta doesn't know about Kala yet. No surprises there, that's going to be a key event in the show, so it'll take time.

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

By closure to the FR track, I meant Dutta being able to accept Naku wholeheartedly. But I guess that will not happen before another year or so...depending on the TRPs. The only track, apart from the present one, that has been left hanging, is the one involving the BH. The Sups track is over, I feel, only that Dutta doesn't know about Kala yet. No surprises there, that's going to be a key event in the show, so it'll take time.

Thats What im saying! He is unable to ACCEPT her whole heatedly and needs a push! something is not letting him do so ..and that something is abt to get resolved! through seema... I dont know, but im feeling Very positive abt Seema coming at this point of time ..U can say its a SUB FR track 😆

Rose i know what u mean and what ur fearing abt .. but things are on abt to become alright..they are Working on Making things FINE! not making them more complicated and confusing... Thats my point..

Rest is upto you 😊

Im off of this topic now 😆 Coz if my mind take a negative direction .. tu mera tu hogaya kaam 😆
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow that's cool.................😳
Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow!! Seema is back.....I knew it....Had to happen...In the jungle scene, she was actually there in tht dream sequence.....
and well, good, she is back..I wanted to see why she left him and whether Kala or AS had any role....ab dheere dheere, all skeltons will be out of the closet and start peeping out.....For how long can u keep conspiracies hidden? As I said in my thread, Dutta just doesnt sit and brood over the real cuplrit....Naku is accepted innocent then he shld realize tht there has to be another culprit, but naah!!!...he so ignores it...I hope by the time FR track leaves their life, it opens lot many raaz and goes....but it kinda scares me tht if everythign gets solved phir show mein kya dikhaayenge....but well, will bother about it when I cross the bridge....right now, I am super excited to see Seema back....
Will so love to see how he delves between two women in his life in midst of FR track.....I guess Seema would be instrumental in getting these two close...He would have one more beauty in front of him as a reference to see that Naku is so pure and innocent in her beauty while the other beauty still sneers!!!
Badiyaa!!!!....gadhe ko examples se hee samjhaana padtaa hai!!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago