Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: seert

@Bold: True dat...lol I've done my time in a crazy forum so know all about it but this is certainly very different since we have so many different shows.

Truue,
ive wasted my time in many crazy fanaatical forums!
LOL
😔
No more... now after this forum has become active, i feel theres no better forum on IF than this!
Im enjoying 😃
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i had a chat with ishan., veiwbie of suggestion\comments thread.. (he is a frnd of mine).. i told him about DT.. and he said that DT will be arrranged soon..
serendipity. thumbnail
^^ I know Ishan said v'll have a DT by nexxt week :)
serendipity. thumbnail
I just had a chat wid Ishaan, and he said, before New Year, we'll have the DT, probably 2-3 members will get promoted! 😃 OR atleast 1 member is defo gonna be promoted in these promotion lists! 😃
serendipity. thumbnail
*** editted :)
no dt yet :(
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Zainab's and Usman's ideas..firstly we need to have this forum on the main page ! And yeah updates on the serials would be really nice as that attracts their fans.
Thats it ! I havent got any ideas of my own..will surely come here as soon as I get some 😃😛
Edited by Aliza.. - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail
Ok so the DT is delayed but we also need to get the link for this forum on the main page. Could everyone please post here requestiing for this: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1559348&TPN=3�?
Also please PM the admins and GMs asking for the same.
serendipity. thumbnail
^^ yeah.. everyone... PLEASE!
AND the DT cannot be promoted tilll as long as FEB! 😲
Pria dii is away and its all having a delay because nothing can be done as long as she approves! so guyss.... have patience and we'll hopefully have a fruitfull outcome! 😃
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
first of all people need to start watching the great dramas that are on air......i think the episodes should be uploaded on this page or atleast the links should be provided.....a DT thread or weekly discussion thread is a good idea.
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

first of all people need to start watching the great dramas that are on air......i think the episodes should be uploaded on this page or atleast the links should be provided.....a DT thread or weekly discussion thread is a good idea.

If we have one thread then all the action will be restricted to that one thread. I'd rather have people make discussion topics on the different topics associated with each show rather than discuss all the shows in one. But yes people do need to watch a lot of shows. Do your homework guys!