What else -IDEAS please!

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, this place has been doing quite good from the past few weeks, or shud i say... Months... [quite content! 😊]... What i had to ask was. This isnt enough naa??
What else can we have/should have??
Any ideas to make this forum more interesting? So that the GMs/Admins are forced to help in the promotion of this forum??
Put it on the main page etc. 😉

I thot we shud put up a contest, and see that whose idea is best for promotion, and well, give away a prize to the one who wins, that way we know how this section can be promoted & also, have a competition kinda thing done!
What do u think...????
Yes---------------- You people can rant over. My chance is overr! :P 😆
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

403365 thumbnail
Someone spam Vijay's box! Like really.....there needs to be an active DT at least here! 😆 Honestly how does one expect for this forum to be active when one can't even spot it on the main page..? I have been on IF for so long (how embarrassing for me to admit! 😆)...but I never knew such a section existed and that was active as well. Really now....something must be done...great discussions can happen in here, if only people knew such a forum existed!

I say we all wear a siggie where it says "Put Pakistani TV forum on IF's page!" 😆😕😆 No really. Lmao.
serendipity. thumbnail
^^Ohh, Frankly, ILOVEE your Ideaa!! 😛
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice idea zainab... another thing v can do is invite more people here through pms..

and as suggested by some one else in random chit chat topic.. v should have regular written updates fr serials and use the same post fr discussing that epi\serial...

also v can have DOTW here..
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First thing is we need an active Mod and a GM like ASAP!!
DOTW is a good idea and what else yep as Usman mentioned the updates thread can attract alot more people here and its not even difficult since most of the paki shows are aired once a week.
Okay and i dont have any idea of my own LOL
Will comment again if i get a brain wave:P
And btw i dont understand why isnt this forum on the main page?
367945 thumbnail
I've talked to Sano, Shru and Mango about a DT and Mango sent in a request, but they're still waiting to hear back. I say we all spam the admins inbox. In the meantime, I have been pm-ing either Mango or Shru about closing topics or making some sticky. And seriosuly the sig idea by Zainab doesn't seem bad at all.
Also please invite people here through PMs. I know IF has a huge Pakistani population but most of us waste time in other forums...I did that too but then Dastaan sigs made me venture here and I found a place to finally discuss my Pakistani dramas...something I had been itching to do for a long time. Another thing is that I think some people do discuss Pakistani dramas but through CCs. We need to inform them about this forum and get them more active here.
Try to make as many different topics as you can, and one show doesn't need to have only one topic. Like you can make one for Maliha and Zahra's relationship in Daam, and another for discussing the nuances of one episode.
The regular update one also seems good but only those who get Pakistani shows on tv can do it. But mostly, I think we gotta get more people here...force them, bribe them, or watever else, but get more people here!
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

I've talked to Sano, Shru and Mango about a DT and Mango sent in a request, but they're still waiting to hear back. I say we all spam the admins inbox. In the meantime, I have been pm-ing either Mango or Shru about closing topics or making some sticky. And seriosuly the sig idea by Zainab doesn't seem bad at all.
Also please invite people here through PMs. I know IF has a huge Pakistani population but most of us waste time in other forums...I did that too but then Dastaan sigs made me venture here and I found a place to finally discuss my Pakistani dramas...something I had been itching to do for a long time. Another thing is that I think some people do discuss Pakistani dramas but through CCs. We need to inform them about this forum and get them more active here.
Try to make as many different topics as you can, and one show doesn't need to have only one topic. Like you can make one for Maliha and Zahra's relationship in Daam, and another for discussing the nuances of one episode.
The regular update one also seems good but only those who get Pakistani shows on tv can do it. But mostly, I think we gotta get more people here...force them, bribe them, or watever else, but get more people here!

OMGG Seert!
I lovee you! LMAO!
aWESOme Ideas!! i Love all your ideas!
we'll all start at it real soon 😃
Seert, can u do the DOTW. Please??
Lets assign jobs, and make this place MORE HAPPENING!!!!
I can do siggies & .. ermm... make more topics 😆
bt cant updt... cz shows air late, here inUAE, after a whole serial gets over, it starts here! 🤣
@virgo_gurl: Yaar, this place wasnt active... shayad issliye...
BTW, i have PMd shru .. mango LOADSS!! nd chatted 2 sano nd Spammed her Scrap aswell! 🤣
talkd thru PMs about it too!
Lets see, ive PMd Priya dii aswell, no response yet.. but lets just hope for the best... 😊
403365 thumbnail
Trust me, if you spam Vijay's box, he will listen. I know it's not very lady like to harass someone via Pms......buuuuut what the hey! It really doesn't matter. There are also CFCs for novelists and plays....someone needs to inform them too about this forum. Whhhhaaaat else?? Ya...if forums like Love and Relationships (rolls eyes) can have an active DT, then so can this forum. If the jokes forum can be visible on the main page of IF, then so can this one.

Will harass Shruti too via.........MSN. She's probably ganna hate me, but its aight.

Also open a topic in the Suggestions forum with support...Vijay visits that place somewhat.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail
Arena: Lol aww love you too and thanks hun! Sure I can do the DOTW...in fact I'll make one very soon.
Ya I can't do regular updates either since I don't even get Pakistani channels but hey as long as we have some updates right? So why don't you start and if someone get do them before you, then it's much better.
Also how about all of us have a link to this forum in our sigs? It can just be a hyperlink as this: Pakistani Serials Forum

Zainab: Sehrish already opened a topic for getting a DT here and that's how Sano and Mango chances upon it but I think Vijay still hasn't taken a look. I guess we could all spam it and complain about how it's been weeks and yet they haven't gotten a DT yet? I can even do that job...I have a clean IF record and I'm genuinely interested in making this forum more active.

But ya guys like Zainab said, SPAM Vijay's inbox!
403365 thumbnail
You know Seert, we should've made that Imran Abbas CC. Danggit. As far as I know,lots of ppz visit CCs and such.....and then we could have informed them about this forum. Hmmm.