Farah Khan likes Veena Malik's dance

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Bigg Boss 4 loses one of its favorite contestants..

Bigg Boss 4 sees yet another dreadful Friday and with it, loses one of its favorite contestants..

COLORS' Bigg Boss will see the team of Tees Maar Kaan gracing the episode of Bigg Boss 4 tonight. The biggest highlight of the episode is the interactions between Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Farah Khan.

Amidst all this, Sameer Soni has made it again, and his fans have been very loyal in supporting him!! Yes, this means that we see the end of Seema Parihar.

Our source states, "Sameer who has been nominated lot many times now has again managed to escape scott-free. The junta no doubt, showered lot of love and adulation on Seema till now, but with Sameer in contention to go out, they chose to eliminate Seema".

Farah Khan entered the house to judge the dance competition that happened in the show. Katrina who was reported to get into the house preferred to stay back and spend time with Salman Khan.

"Farah saw the dance performances and chose Veena Malik as the winner. The reason she stated was that Veena who lost her partner Seema because of her elimination had to change her steps at the very last minute to give a solo performance. Farah felt that Veena did well to adjust and perform. Farah also interacted with the inmates before getting out", adds our source.

Guess this result will be an eye-opener for all the inmates, as nominating Sameer only means that they are putting the others who are nominated along with him in the danger zone!!

LINK : http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8377-bigg-boss-4-loses-one-of-its-favorite-contestants.htm

Edited by dv_freak - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It would be really great to see Farah inside BB house...... she is funny and witty to leg pull everyone inside...........
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ she is just... too much!
.Suhasini. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

If Farah made veena winner it may be because she performed on sheila song............and now farah wants her film promotion............not the song she composed long back and not promote munni........so she has to make win veena...........ok may be she has danced good but i dont think better than shweta as we have all seen veena jiii's dancing skills in these 74days😉......anyways i too want to see Ms.Veenaaaaaaaa ji's dance........
Edited by suha_hasini - 13 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Are waah! The Dancing Diva Shweta ko hara deeya? Farah Khan is indeed biased..How can she do that😛😆
desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Look forward to watching Veena dance. I wish her to be a finalist. She has been a wonderful contestant; a good worker, witty, entertaining, charming and honest in her dealings. There have been certain flaws but those have only hurt her and not others. She is also the worst underdog in such a competition and I empathize with her in the situation.

She can be a finalist. It can happen if people want to make it happen.
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what she will be getting for winning the task😕 I am sure Farah is not ST and Dolly hater
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suha_hasini

If Farah made veena winner it may be because she performed on sheila song............and now farah wants her film promotion............not the song she composed long back and not promote munni........so she has to make win veena...........ok may be she has danced good but i dont think better than shweta as we have all seen veena jiii's dancing skills in these 74days😉......anyways i too want to see Ms.Veenaaaaaaaa ji's dance........

YUP! and it CAN'T be because veena may have indeed danced better than shweta. NOPE! Farah Khan is so biased. shame on her!
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Farah said, veena's partner left and she has 2 change her steps @ last moment etc. lets watch the epi 1st😳
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys chill it says in the article that veena was chosen coz she had to change the steps at the last minute!! no way can she beat ST in dance if it was an actual competition!!!