Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is a shameful thread. How can anyone be so mean towards a woman to spread such falsehood and rumors. There must be some laws out there. Moderators please close.
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniWesia

OMG! ur english is so UK-paki! let me translate!

"What the hell...?? Why the hell guys ps we arent gays here! Fire_gun is bobbydarlin so he is technically gay whatever, are spreading false rumors regarding VM...?? This is totally bullshit and fake.. please dont spread such cheap and disgusting rumors regarding VM!"

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww free k tutrz b yaha h.oops sorry ma'am its tutor .oopsssss again sorry itx "it is",againnnnnnnnnnn sorry it was frst its n den i use itx.i thnk my (frst) splng is oso wrng ok fyn since u r here so ull translate it ryt lage rahooooooooooooooo
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Purest avatar". LOL. Actually it is rather sad but it's making me laugh.

BTW, are you sure it is true cuz wasn't there this video in which Veena is coming out of the shower FULLY DRESSED AND WEARING HEELS? So I'm not so sure if I fully believe it but knowing/seeing Veena I don't know if I fully distrust it either.
sawaira thumbnail

Originally posted by: desivalues

This is a shameful thread. How can anyone be so mean towards a woman to spread such falsehood and rumors. There must be some laws out there. Moderators please close.

ryto.mods plz take notice of it.thax
-Perilous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fake pics!
nude body of po*n star and face of veena malik, this can be done using photoshop.
Prud123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well i dont know why these fake rumors always come for veena first with her smooching,then the towel thing and now this.Hhhmm guys no smoke without fire.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arti12345

Pakistani websites plus a model claims that Veena Malik has posed nude and even acted in C grade films and an adult film with the model. 🤢
Source: http://timesofindia.hotklix.com/link/Entertainment/Television/Veena-Malik-bares-all-in-adult-movie

For those who think that the news is fake..
Veena Malik known for her pouts and massages reportedly let her guard off during one such moment only to be recorded stark naked by the cameras behind the mirrors inside the washroom. Apparently, Malik ruffles the imagination of the cameramen behind those mirrors by coming out naked after bathe. She emerges out of the bathroom minus clothes including the bare essentials. Initially, the cameraman used to squirm in their seats capturing her in that condition but now have got accustomed to it. Understanding the gravity of situation and the free show cameramen get to see, Bigg Boss apparently asked her to be careful in the future to which a poker-faced Veena replied that the bathroom is very small and she can't change her clothes inside it and will keep coming out naked.

Informs our source, "The inmates were not aware that the bathrooms too have hidden cameras stalled. They used to behave their normal selves there while the cameramen were busy capturing every move of theirs. But their eyes popped out when they for the first time saw a nude Veena come out of the bathroom. Thankfully, Bigg Boss has spared us from showing the footage from bathroom. The ordeal continued for the cameramen. Thinking that Veena is unaware of the fact that she is being watched by the cameras, Bigg Boss suggested her to change her clothes behind the closed doors to which an unabashed Malik said that the room inside the bathroom is very small and she can't change her clothes inside it. Rather she suggested Bigg Boss to ask her cameramen to vacant the place. Like Veena, Bigg Boss too didn't adhere to her suggestion. Outcome of which is that the cameramen get to watch Veena in her purest avatar."

Source : http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/November/News_20101125_49

Is she so publicity and scandal crazy??

The Channel or Bigg Boss does not confirm this news yet!!!! so we cant declare this news Fact!!! And 2nd question is about her Nude pics. This case had solved in Pakistani Case before few years and Veena declared Innocent!!!! So overall this article is totally fake!!!!!
sawaira thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti12345

please read the updated source to see what that lady is upto "inside the house in BigBoss4 ".
she was caught smooching and getting cozy plus the so called massages to inmates. 😳
Who asked her to wash ashmit's undergarments.. 🤢 and the list never ends..
what is she actually trying to do.. make her way to stardom or in bollywood by indulging in such controversies and scandals with so called people related to movies inside..
no personal grudges, just that at least such things are not expected by an inmate..
All these things are so disgraceful.. 😡
Wish she gets eliminated next..😈

craaaaaaa......................................................................................plzzzzzzzzzzz chordo veena ko geta lyf,agey b barho veena se bhai.n discus wht is debatble in bb4 in generl dnt attak persnlay on any cntstnt plxxxxxx itx a request
sawaira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prud123

Well i dont know why these fake rumors always come for veena first with her smooching,then the towel thing and now this.Hhhmm guys no smoke without fire.

yes no smoke widout fire bt wht to do if a person itself incendiarism and den complaind abt smoke:) khud aag lagate h khud phr cheekhte h.bs plx dnt atak prsnly on any contstnts charctr plx
581581 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

Dear Moderators!

This post is way too shitty.

THey are disgracing a contestant and spreading fake news about her.

Talking about nudity and stuf.f

PLEASE can u close this

thanks

hahaha send this to modz.. no one will read it

but i could do one ..i will report your post so atleast modz could read it

aur jab veena ko ye sab karney may sharam nahi ayee so why should tm be ashamed of just sharing this news