Veena Malik wants to marry soon and in India

shellsblogger thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

One thing this girl is clear about is that Pakistan is not the place to be. Since she entered Bigg Boss she has made all efforts to woo guys on sets.First Hrishant and now Ashmit. However, she keeping her options open. She designed a matrimonial advertisement for herself on sets of Bigg Boss. What advertisement platform will beat that…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i think this is uttaran forumπŸ˜†

Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellsblogger

One thing this girl is clear about is that Pakistan is not the place to be. Since she entered Bigg Boss she has made all efforts to woo guys on sets.First Hrishant and now Ashmit. However, she keeping her options open. She designed a matrimonial advertisement for herself on sets of Bigg Boss. What advertisement platform will beat that'

W*F i remember her saying an average indian guy is the worst looking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i think this is uttaran forumπŸ˜†

buttt, i wud love 2 say something, i watched yestardays episode after a longtime n i was 🀣 at Sameers expressions abt Khalis cooking, i mean abt Khali doing more discussions abt cooking but in reality cooking...just khichdi or something, moreover, the high heel drama was hilarious asmit asking veena 2 sleep with foot wear on either side...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n now finally i have seen the teddy Aditiji wa talking abt yestarday, but the teddy u sent is much more sweeter n cuter n a little smaller, i never had any doubts on u, but i had 2 clarify this 2 Aditiji, but unfortunately shez not around as shez busy with the holiday ahead..but never mind, she will come and read this..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ but tqs once again
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmm this is not BB4 forum .............. well she is free to do wat ever she want to , who cares
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ladybird9

buttt, i wud love 2 say something, i watched yestardays episode after a longtime n i was 🀣 at Sameers expressions abt Khalis cooking, i mean abt Khali doing more discussions abt cooking but in reality cooking...just khichdi or something, moreover, the high heel drama was hilarious asmit asking veena 2 sleep with foot wear on either side...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n now finally i have seen the teddy Aditiji wa talking abt yestarday, but the teddy u sent is much more sweeter n cuter n a little smaller, i never had any doubts on u, but i had 2 clarify this 2 Aditiji, but unfortunately shez not around as shez busy with the holiday ahead..but never mind, she will come and read this..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ but tqs once again

ok
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is uttaran forum not bb4 forum.
sanjaykedari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellsblogger

One thing this girl is clear about is that Pakistan is not the place to be. Since she entered Bigg Boss she has made all efforts to woo guys on sets.First Hrishant and now Ashmit. However, she keeping her options open. She designed a matrimonial advertisement for herself on sets of Bigg Boss. What advertisement platform will beat that'

welcome to India forum.....now u need to move to bigboss4 sessionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†