Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i accept that vtever veena doing in ds show is not bad , in earlier seasons many persons hv done ds nasty.

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: missangel234

aww, thanks for explaining this clearly, seems like I could learn a lot from you. Sorry I just said whatever based off of what I basically learned all my life. I've always been taught that women aren't equal.

Word Count: 0

missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

no it's not your fault...its the media LOL, well im happy i helped. If you have any other questions or concerns just inbox me, id be happy to answer.

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forums_girl

Sad to see people not know much about Islam and yet comment about it.
I am a Muslim girl and am completely aware of my "do's and dont's".
What Veena is doing comes under "dont's" It is haram (not allowed to, against Allah) to expose your body, kiss boys etc and all other shameful tings she did, it shouldn't be called "freedom". She is going against Islam's rules.
Suicide bombers, terrorists and those who victimize women are too a disgrace to Islam. Thgey create a wrong impression on Islam.
I hope u have understood my point about her being a disgrace to Islam :)

veena out der is nt protryng herself as a muslim women she was selectd as an actress so shex represntng herself n only herself one has no ryt to attak on her religious perspctive.or on any religion evry bdy whdr muslim or non muslim has to answer ALLAH for der own doings,
plx dnt discus religion plxx
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forums_girl

Sad to see people not know much about Islam and yet comment about it.
I am a Muslim girl and am completely aware of my "do's and dont's".
What Veena is doing comes under "dont's" It is haram (not allowed to, against Allah) to expose your body, kiss boys etc and all other shameful tings she did, it shouldn't be called "freedom". She is going against Islam's rules.
Suicide bombers, terrorists and those who victimize women are too a disgrace to Islam. Thgey create a wrong impression on Islam.
I hope u have understood my point about her being a disgrace to Islam :)

plx dnt discus religions.a humble request
Edited by sawaira - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: missangel234

you seem to know a whole lot about Islam so ur the probably the right person for me to ask my questions. lol. i hope u don't mind. and it is probably true that Islam does give men and women equal rights and the society just screws things up, which it does in India and other countries as well. but out of curiosity, I wanna ask you something. you mentioned that women are supposed to stand in the back for a prayer cuz they want to avert any dirty gazes. well that's a great thing cuz it secures woman. but, what fault is the woman's? i mean its not her fault that the men can't control themselves. right? why does she gotta change her ways when the fault is within the men? women can also give men dirty looks. so why isn't this prohibited. why aren't they put "side-by-side" instead one behind the other? of course, this might not be possible to put them beside each other, but i wouldn't know that. lol. so i'm just asking.
one more question, does Islam say that men can have up to 4 wives if he can treat them equally and a woman is allowed to have only one? or does society make this rule up?
and its really nice that they treat women as jewels and take care of them, but what if a woman doesn't need that? why can't they just let her be independent? why can't they let her face the world and face all the obstacles, so in the end she can become stronger and learn something. she should be able to handle things on her own in my perspective. otherwise she is weak. this is indirectly preventing her from thinking on her own accord. right? i honestly know very little about islam. if i misquoted somethign or interpreted something wrong, i ask for forgiveness. not my intention to offend anyone. i just wanted to know how it works in Islam. that's about it.

note: oh i think its best not to talk here anymore. can u just plz reply and send a PM to my inbox?

Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think guys should stop linking veena and islam. she is a muslim and she knows how to respect her religion. If she is not obeying to the fundamental of islam and God is the right person for her judgement. So, plz discuss what u watch from the episode and leave Islam away.😊
66567 thumbnail
request: please don't quote heavily. its annoying..

Veena threat to islam.. what a joke..😆
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the biggest issue is that!!

in paki actors ko pakistan meien koi nahin puchta tab to maulvi kuch nahin kehte... politic meine har taraf panga liya hota hai inhone

but jab koi paki artist mulak ke bahir chal jaye... to phir begheirat hogaye?
nobody say nothing when a pakistani actress does 3-4 mujra's in ehr film!!!
ab Bigg boss ke gharr meine mujra karti hai to tawaif hogayee?

we all can imagine there backgrounds... i said just imagine not jugde that from which society can be from

back tot opuic:
at leas she is praying in that showing .. at leat one of the 5 pillars of islam she follows..

arent mullah's arent bz all the tiem ith theri prays etc.? how they get time to watch this ' unislamic' things on tv!
why they dont comment abt when these ppl do mujra in their film?

x cusme...!
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 4 HEAVEN SAKE STOP DISCUSSING THE RELIGION ISLAM HERE.. BTW ISLAM GIVES MORE RIGHTS TO WOMAN AS COMPARE TO MEN. FIRST READ THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN IN ISLAM PROPERLY, THEN SAY SUMTHING. STOP BLABBERING.