Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajab thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well its amazing how stupid people start defending wh**es like Veena Malik and start non sense against Islam ... this is really rubbish and disgusting ..... She entered in the show as a celebrity but she calls herself a Muslim belonging to Pakistan. So in every sense she is a disgrace to Islam ......

Whatever the Mufti said was as true as it gets .... he didn't said she is a danger to Islam but he criticized her acts .... as for people saying she does this and that in PAK movies then my stupid fellows everyone condemns that as well.

And it is really painful what you guys say about Islam ... In Islam it is mendetory to protect ones life and whoever kills any one kills the whole humanity.

However is doing these bomb blasts and suicide attacks has no link with Islam .... and to hear the truth it is India and Israel who wants to destabilize PAK and instead you guys start saying against Islam ... rubbish ...

what Veena is doing is not only shameful in every regard to Islam but also any other shameful religion .... you guys are sick and cheap who defend her and you want to see girls doing stuff like that and you enjoy it ......
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

I don't think i wanna argue either, but just a little more examples..and this is comingfrom studying a variety of religions...lets go the basics of life..like owning properties and stuff like that...muslim women already has those rights before feminists came out and fought for them...divorce..muslim woemn always have the right to go and divorce...but feminsts has to fight for them
and as for the prayer issue is concerned...just saying something flat without reaosning is not enough..there are reasons as to why muslim women are not allowed to lead things...another thing is ppl point so many figures at islam...in the west which apparently equalizes women so much actually gives lower pays to women compared to men in many fields...but i guess we should just end the discussion here as this is not a world religions forum
i don;t mean to offend u in anyways..especially considering that ur a muslim urself..and u prolly have ur views coming for certain reasons anyways

Word Count: 0

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stranger11

yup, lol I think it's better for the both of us, if we just stick with what we think, and end the discussion here. I'm not one of those people that argue and argue on forums or in real life anyways to get my point across, and it doesn't seem like you do either. You seem really sensible yourself. Religion is a very sensitive topic, not sure why it's even talked about on forums like these anyways, cause there's never an end to opinion on religion. Thanks for not taking my words so seriousally, and thanks for not arguing like some others on the forums. 😊

Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am no veena's fan but this is absurd...that girl in article said it right, ""What I don't seem to understand is that how did this woman who got famous mimicking politicians and dancing between trees in Lollywood movies, become a representative of Islam?" veena has her freedom to do watever she likes, if she likes to be ridiculed , then so be it!! wat does islam have to do with this?
Edited by dazzelll - 13 years ago
584955 thumbnail
There are billions of muslims out there, I don't know how 1 threaten existence of islam.

Also there is need of more freedom.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i aint a veena fan buh jst my pov:
There are many more muslims in the world.
Just 1 can not be a threat 2 Islam.
Have u ever heard or seen wht other are doing???
They r probably 100 times worse nd no one is saying anything bout em.
Whn she woz dancing wiv other men in lollywood films was in the scandal where did the "threat to Islam" go then???
missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I just want to clear your point on the prayer issue. Im not the most knoweldgable person about islam but the reason women pray behind men is because of men. Men are created with uncontrolable desires an no matter how pious they are, they're still men.
So if a women is praying in front of a man, the man will look at her back and stare for sure, which in return will cause him to have bad thought. Reason: he'll be away from God, which is the opposite for the reason your praying. This is to keep the women safe. Hope this clears you misunderstandings...

The media is just a little biased LOL. and no hurt intended and i do not want to argue either. :)\

And Veena is NOT A THREAT. Wrong vocab used here, maybe just a bad example of a muslim

Edited by missangel234 - 13 years ago

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: missangel234

thanks, but do you think women and men have equal rights in islam?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well sorry I am not a Veena Malik fan but I strongly oppose this thingy..

What she has been doing in national tele with Ashmit, might be not apt for viewers.. But why to bring her religion into it ? As a viewer, I have a problem with the kisses, intimate attitude, sometimes dresses.. If she were a Hindu, then also I would have reacted in same way.. Guess Rakhi is not my fav .. 😊

Personally, I dont like how the third-world-countries bring Religion everywhere.. Entertainment world and religion should not be mixed if the person is not abusing Islam/Hinduism directly..
missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yes, i believe they are in many ways. first, from a muslims POV, the first women was created from a man's side. Not his shoe or his head but from the side, as equals. It's our society and cultures that degrade women, infact islam prohibits how many cultures treat women. In many countries whether they be islamic or nonislamic, women are treated as just object so why target islam.
Equality is different from identical. The fact is that islam gives a women equal rights not identical. No one is born identical, whether it be man or woman but they are born as equals. The statuses are set by people themselves.
In islam women are not a product to be branded but rather a jewel to be kept safe and secure from wordly harm. It's just people with the wrong teaching and extremists that portray the wrong message.

I could go on explaining this but i don't think this is the right forum. I hope this helped though :)