Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
W*H is this abida bukhari saying!!! 😑...she should get sum lyf...veena IS a muslim lady n buh she is representing PAkistan there its not abt "woman" issue n stuff its lyk she is doing cheap things out there n making ppl think "yeh aise hai toh sare Pakistanis aise hi honge!"......she is disgusting n the pppl who r supporting her r even more disgusting!
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

If there was a male contestant from Pak doing the same stuff as veena on the show .............will he be still threat to Islam ?? Why are women always target on such acts ? male dominated society ? πŸ˜•

lol, cause in Islam males have more rights then women.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xXdEejAyXx

W*H is this abida bukhari saying!!! 😑...she should get sum lyf...veena IS a muslim lady n buh she is representing PAkistan there its not abt "woman" issue n stuff its lyk she is doing cheap things out there n making ppl think "yeh aise hai toh sare Pakistanis aise hi honge!"......she is disgusting n the pppl who r supporting her r even more disgusting!

do u honestly think that people think like this? in fact all the people and the articles who said things like "veena is bringing shame to the country and religion" were from pakistan and its media.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

lol, cause in Islam males have more rights then women.

yes, but the question is why?!
forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not sure about the filmy world, that all that they do there, will they be counted as sins or not. I think they will because they are doing it. They are touching and kissing. Same like Veena, Bigg Boss is a reality show, but we are not aware of Veena's intentions. That is for Allah to decide. For me to see her do all this, is absolutely disgusting and I feel pity for her. I would not want anyone to commit sins and screw themselves over. I just hope Veena chnages her acts as such acts is making people point fingers are her.
Thank you so much for your sweet words, but don't take this as a debate, but more as a discussion. 😊
Ahh, its a hard job to convince people that Islam is not violence but totally the opoosite, thanks again :)

Originally posted by: desivalues

My point exactly. This is just a reality show and Veena is an actress. Let her be so and do not apply the hadid to all her acts and omissions.
"I am not sure about that, because that is like flims, but in reality, u are not supposed to do that! :S ur not supposed to touch a women like that or kiss her at all!
"

You seem to be a fine person who is trying to lead her life by what has been taught. I wish you well and do not want to debate with you. My only hope is that Islamic preachers take advice from you and preach the same lessons of peace to their congregations.

I want to end with a prayer that you be able to convince all people of the Islamic faith that it is a religion of peace and no violence or badneeyati, particularly against women is tolerable. And that all people from all religions find mutual respect and a willingness to accept the faith that others carry.

Amen.

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think religion should be kept completly seperate from wtt Veena is doing..as she is not claiming to be representing Islam
As for women being victim...as far as i have leanred abt islam...is actually preaches equality between men and women...how society and culture change the religion is a different story?..i mean if we talk abt hinduism...wtt abt the burning of wives when thr husbands die..that not fair either
And another thing is..being equal doesn;t mean doing the same things..i mean if god made male and females surely thr roles in life must be different it doesn;t mean inequality
u know its funny sometimes...when women start stripping and wearing short clothes..feminsts call it objectification...and the moment they start covering themselves its called oppression...so wt exactly should women do
sweet_angel27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

yes, but the question is why?!

lol that's just how it is, I don't make the rules I just follow them. It buggs me a lot sometimes too, but we can't really do much about it now can we?
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

I have studied alot abt different religions..and would really like to know who told u that in islam males have more rights than women???

Word Count: 0

sweet_angel27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger11

I'm muslim one, and two let me just give you a quick example. I'm not sure if you're muslim or not, but when we pray women are not allowed to lead prayer only men are. This is just one small example. This is an entertainment forum and not a religious one, so I wouldn't like to argue with you on this too much. Sorry if I"m wrong, but I don't really wanna argue.

Word Count: 0

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1)How on earth did terrorism & suicide bomber issue come into this, SERIOUSLY?!πŸ€”
2) Threat is such a wrong wording😳
3) Mods plz close this topic cuz these discussions arent going too well.