|Wafa Kaisi Kahan Ka Ishq|

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
anyone watched or watching Wafa Kaisi Kahan Ka Ishq?
i just somone do, because i really want to know the story..
beacuse of WKKKI bad airing timing, main start ki episodes nahi dekh saki, i was in skole, and repeat timing is early in the moring or late. so i missed few episodes.
now 2-3 days i can watch WKKKI. sab skole late tak nahi hota.
okay come to point😆

i want to know
Fahad was married with Naheed before Sunita? if yes, then why?
Isnt he love Sunita before?
How Fahad - Sunita met with eachother? how fall in love?
Sunita dont know na abt Fahad's marige? tabhi to Galib talked with Fahad abt his 1st marige. haina na?
i watched the promo where Sunita said some thing like mery yadaash wapis na ahay, somthing like that, i dont remember full promo.
why she said? is she lost her memory?
the new guy is her past?

opps kuch zaiyda questions hain😆

ps: im lovng this drama/serial alot. like always Hassan said his favorite couple are Fahad-Sunita, and im totally agree with him, Hassan-Sunita too make a great couple.
anyway liking the story too, but Naheed's family is very iritating, sachi main

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

anyone watched or watching Wafa Kaisi Kahan Ka Ishq?
i just somone do, because i really want to know the story..
beacuse of WKKKI bad airing timing, main start ki episodes nahi dekh saki, i was in skole, and repeat timing is early in the moring or late. so i missed few episodes.
now 2-3 days i can watch WKKKI. sab skole late tak nahi hota.
okay come to point😆

i want to know
Fahad was married with Naheed before Sunita? if yes, then why?
Isnt he love Sunita before?
How Fahad - Sunita met with eachother? how fall in love?
Sunita dont know na abt Fahad's marige? tabhi to Galib talked with Fahad abt his 1st marige. haina na?
i watched the promo where Sunita said some thing like mery yadaash wapis na ahay, somthing like that, i dont remember full promo.
why she said? is she lost her memory?
the new guy is her past?

opps kuch zaiyda questions hain😆

ps: im lovng this drama/serial alot. like always Hassan said his favorite couple are Fahad-Sunita, and im totally agree with him, Hassan-Sunita too make a great couple.
anyway liking the story too, but Naheed's family is very iritating, sachi main

hey i watch wafa kaisi

yes fahad was married to naheed bcoz his parents told him to do and that time fahad also said that if i didnt like naheed i will marry my first love sunita
i guess they met eachother in college
there they fall in love
sunita didnt know about fahads first marriage at the first night of fahad sunita wedding sunita saw fahad and naheed's pic in fahad's room so she said that she will not stay in this house she goes out of the house someone shoots her with gun then she gets admitted in the hospital where she lost her memory but some how her mother and fahad make her beleive that they are her family members and slowly sunita falls in love with fahad tahts why she says meri yadaasht kabi na aye i also dont remember the full promo hope this helps u
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah yeah
now i understand.. thanks yeah its helps alot