serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
W
ell, by far i think Utho Jaago aur GEO Pakistan, replaced by Shaista Wahidi, in place of Nadia Khan...has been goingg off well. The response of people on the show seems overwhelming and GEO, which already had a BIG Viewing audience, has taken away some of the audience of ARY aswell.
[Thats what I supposedly think...]
Utho Jaago Paakistan had a good kick start and ofcourse, being a newly born cannot match upto the Endearingg & ultra famous position that Nadia Khan Show had reached. But even in this short span, since it has covered so many viewing audiences... Do you think soon or ever will Utho Jaago Pakistan reach those heights where NKS was?
Will Shaista, instead Of Nadia get the Best Anchor out of all Pakistani & Indian Channels??
What do you Think?

Waitingg for you ultra-important Comments .. Views and Healthy Discussions Guyss!!
πŸ˜ƒ

Have Fun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well in my POV , i think Utho Jago aur Geo pakistan are doing a grt job but i dun think it reached the Level of Nadia Khan Show ..
like Nadia Khan Show is like Legend .. a LOT of morning shows on other TV channels were trying to catch up that level and that showed up after NKS ended , like i was not a regular viewer of NKS but still i felt k something really is MISSING!!! and no other Morning show gav me the thing NKS gave me ...
well i do hope UJAGP can do a better job , but u know what they say ..
its hard to top a Legend .. πŸ˜ƒ

but hey u know ... wehn Good Morning Pakistan was replaced by Nida Yasir and Danish Nawaz , i was like OH MAN ARY is gonna get the TRPs now πŸ˜†
i wish they had gone with nida and danish .. our mornings wud hav rocked πŸ˜†
367945 thumbnail
Hmm interesting...well I don't watch either but I have seen these two hosts before in NKS and whatever Shaista's previous show was called. I think Nadia was okayish before but later she just got quite obnoxious. I mean she began to act like this I'm so important person, and I just found her to be very dumb and loud. I mean she interviewed Sami Yusuf and I swear I could have done a better job. Shaista on the other hand seems very friendly and yet also quite poised (and oh ya she looks better than Nadia!). But I think I like her way of interviewing much better than Nadia's....for awards, Shaista should win.
serendipity. thumbnail
@Sehrish: i agree, thats what i said... shaista's show has "just started" it will take 5 long years for her to carve a niche' there as she did in ARY.
Im just asking wud it ever b "s good as" NKS or "better" than NKS?

& about nida nd danish.. i sooooooooooooooo completely agreee! bt theyre contract was like for a very short time... tilll they found the other hosts 2 host weekly and then a proper 1... haha...
bt they rockddd!! πŸ˜ƒ i lovee them too! ☺️ Bhaabiiiii ... how danish used 2 say! LOL πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NKS was watched regularly at my home.. my sis and mom used to watch it.. i like Nadia's hosting style in the beginning... bcoz it was different.. where all the hosts wr so reserved .. Nadia came out with the attitude 'who cares' .. wch made her show popular.. her term & dance 'Happy to you' became quite famous too.. but later on i think she got over-confident and loud.. and may be people got bored of her.. as for Shaista.. i had never seen her before i know who she was.. had heard alot about her.. but never saw her show.. saw her first time on Geo.. and yea she is doing a good job.. she looks pretty and is quite a knowledge-able person...
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welll for me nadia khan was the best ever host for morning shows....shaista is doing goood job..but for me it has not reached to the level of nadia khan show....nadia was jusst amazzing..she can capture more viewers in a minutes of time.....something is missing on GEO for sure now after nadia has left...and i dnt follow UJP........
serendipity. thumbnail
@ Ana-kash: Thats what.. i never said shes "reached" where NKS was... cz NKS ko bhi kaafi saal lage they 2 get wat they wanted! πŸ˜† nd UJP has JUST STARTED!
it will take years... my question was will it VER"be able 2 reach where NKS has reached??? :P

@Usman.: AHAAN! Yup.. i agree! 😊
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ana_kash

welll for me nadia khan was the best ever host for morning shows....shaista is doing goood job..but for me it has not reached to the level of nadia khan show....nadia was jusst amazzing..she can capture more viewers in a minutes of time.....something is missing on GEO for sure now after nadia has left...and i dnt follow UJP........

totally agree with u anaπŸ˜›
i think shaista wahi cant behave or act like nadia😳😳😳...(sorry shaista wahi FANS)...
i think nadia is more chilling out person...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›she is too cheekyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
i just dont like shaista wahi πŸ˜ƒ
serendipity. thumbnail
Shaista Wahidi*
nd yeah, some people like her some people dont, The choice is totally their and there defo can be difference of opinions! 😊
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i found nadia really annoying!! so OTT and crazy. i mean i usually caught those shows at night, repeat timing, and i found her loud then, how did people handle her loudness at 9 in the morning? :|

shaista is defo better. fun, but at the same time sensible. have been watching her shows since GMP days and she's been awesome throughout.
waise am i the only one who finds this "utho jago" pakistan name wierd? LOL couldn't they have come up with something better...

and hey reeno, good to c some active member here :D
Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago