Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sidma_love

U better not forget abt my demands varna๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

...by the way, what was ur demand?...I forgot๐Ÿ˜†
jeran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Hey Urmi...Sorry yaar but I am not liking this...Sid becoming lattoo over a widow like this??? Taking advantage of her loneliness to flirt with her??? This is suppose to be Armaan's forte...Please do not turn Sid to another Armaan...Sid is a man of honour...Please try to understand baby....

PS : I really admire ur writing skills..I just have a little prob with ur plot...

Sid's character is way different than armaan...Sid is a very good guy and we all know that how evil armaan was...

After sid woke up, he did say sorry to riidhima because he was in sleep. otherwise he wud never do that.

I didn't even think about it the way you are thinking about the plot but next time I will try my best to not do that ๐Ÿ˜Š
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jeran

Sid's character is way different than armaan...Sid is a very good guy and we all know that how evil armaan was...

After sid woke up, he did say sorry to riidhima because he was in sleep. otherwise he wud never do that.

I didn't even think about it the way you are thinking about the plot but next time I will try my best to not do that ๐Ÿ˜Š

See we know you do not have such intentions in mind but let it not even on those lines cause
A. you have killed armaan
B. Sid if he romances Riddhima
then God bless if any of the ......... comes and read you are in loads of PP then sit and enjoy

anyways on a serious note .............see the way we see Sid he is extremely particular person he will not even in his dreams do that He respects Riddhima too much to even look at her in those terms even when they were married just see how he has handled himself around her you will get what I say I know its hard to please all but these are just our thoughts
Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
Nehasamrendra thumbnail

<font color="#ff0000"> PLS URMI COMPLETE THIS STORY FOR SIDMA AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER SIDMA FANS . LOVE UR CREATED STORY .CAN'T WAIT TO READ ITS HAPPY SIDMA REUNION ENDING . PLS COMPLETE IS AS PERFECTLY IT'S GOING ON . .</font>

Edited by Nehasamrendra - 13 years ago
Nehasamrendra thumbnail

<font color="#ff0000">PLS IF U CANT PROCEED IT FURTHER THEN ATLEAST PLS DONT DELETE IT . FOR THE SAKE OF KARAN WAHI AND SIDMA FANS PLS PLS PLS . THIS FORUM IS 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON WHY I VISIT IF .</font>

Edited by Nehasamrendra - 13 years ago
EternalKarSim thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oi urmi! pls pm me the next time you upd! pretty please??!!!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please update soon and pm me dear
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ff.
way to go.
could you PM me when u write again.
-Lekha
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plz Urmi, if in case u continue it, do pm me dude.... I just love it..... It's just wow.... Too Good.....

Very Eager to know, what's gonna happen!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
sonia1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It is so nice plz continue