DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Plz add me to your PM list also
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jeran

Seems like u r a sidna fan....I understand how much u hate Riddhma.....even me too...I hate her a lot for cheating on Sid....but in my story soon she will hate herself for that....eventually she will realize that she loves Sid😊

Actually few months back, I used to be a staunch Siddhimaholic....But after that filthy tent scene and specially that 'farz' bull crap, I have turned into a staunch Riddhima hater...I hate both the characters of Armaan and Riddhima more than anything and can't imagine that Riddhima back in Siddhant's life...Especially not on account of Armaan's death...
So I request you to show Siddhant moving on in life...Because he is strong unlike those filthy eternal labhars...And as far as being SidNa fan is concerned, No I have never been a SidNa fan to be frank...But any girl would be better than that vermin Riddhima...
jeran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Actually few months back, I used to be a staunch Siddhimaholic....But after that filthy tent scene and specially that 'farz' bull crap, I have turned into a staunch Riddhima hater...I hate both the characters of Armaan and Riddhima more than anything and can't imagine that Riddhima back in Siddhant's life...Especially not on account of Armaan's death...
So I request you to show Siddhant moving on in life...Because he is strong unlike those filthy eternal labhars...And as far as being SidNa fan is concerned, No I have never been a SidNa fan to be frank...But any girl would be better than that vermin Riddhima...

u know what since I have seen those scenes I also became a Riddhima hater. Even I still hate her but as being a JeRan/SR fan I can't see Sid with any other girls. I don't wanna lie to u..it will be SR at the end...and there are more things to come that will make u mad. You will hate it not only u..all will hate it....it will be kind of like Cmg crap...but trust me later on peole will start liking it again.
Edited by jeran - 13 years ago
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update
Thanks for the pm
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It ws a short bt swt and good update πŸ‘ plz do pm me wen u update it next πŸ˜ƒ
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

UrmiπŸ€—

Mindblowing FF πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And u vry well know abt my demandsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Luv ya❀️

Harshu

jeran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

UrmiπŸ€—

Mindblowing FF πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And u vry well know abt my demandsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Luv ya❀️

Harshu

Harshuuuuuuuuuuu....A Big Jhappi to youuuu....Thanks a loot!!..and yes how can I forget ur demands...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jeran

Harshuuuuuuuuuuu....A Big Jhappi to youuuu....Thanks a loot!!..and yes how can I forget ur demands...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U better not forget abt my demands varnaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Urmi...Sorry yaar but I am not liking this...Sid becoming lattoo over a widow like this??? Taking advantage of her loneliness to flirt with her??? This is suppose to be Armaan's forte...Please do not turn Sid to another Armaan...Sid is a man of honour...Please try to understand baby....

PS : I really admire ur writing skills..I just have a little prob with ur plot...
Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Hey Urmi...Sorry yaar but I am not liking this...Sid becoming lattoo over a widow like this??? Taking advantage of her loneliness to flirt with her??? This is suppose to be Armaan's forte...Please do not turn Sid to another Armaan...Sid is a man of honour...Please try to understand baby....

PS : I really admire ur writing skills..I just have a little prob with ur plot...

agree with Rehan ......... and I am not a Sidna fan if you are going to feel so...........Since Riddhima is shown married to armaan willingly and now he is dead and Riddhima mourning still about armaan I too would not want Sid to be paired with Riddhima Though it is entirely your call as to how to take the story ahead and we SR fans are not the dharna petition types so we leave it to the creative person to take the call

But romancing a widow like you have shown is soo not Sid or for that matter another person's wife. He did not even approach or touch Riddhima when he was in the slightest doubt that Riddhima had feelings for that other man.

A preferable end would be Sid moving on and Riddhima realizing her mistake and living alone cause then only Shashanks words will come true .......crazy obsession of armaan apne aur doosro ko dukh ka kaaran banta hai .............

I don't know if you know me ............ I was always a Riddhima fan and not self declared but known as a Riddhima defender ............. and I say this that cause from what I understand of Sid and more so of Riddhima she would not behave like this atleast with Sid ......

but again here it is your call but logically nopes is the only word that comes to my mind

and once again I have to agree with Rehan you have great writing skills ............. i really don't know what your plot is but please don't show Sid openly romancing or oggling or eyeing a widow or another's wife even if she was once his ex-wife without any major bigtime initiative from Riddhima SID IS A MAN OF HONOR AND ALWAYS WILL BE SO
Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago