Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Please do not unite Siddhant with that moron if she had married Armaan...No way...That invertebrate Riddhima is an exemplary of weakness who can't live without the support of a man in her life...Hate that self pitying vermin....Please spare Siddhant from her...Bring Tamanna for him, do anything you want but not that #####...
Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 13 years ago
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u write well..bt so sad..sidma can only reunite wid armaan dead..🀒🀒..dere love n fate depends on armaan..😳😳😳😳
jeran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_lovditonce

u write well..bt so sad..sidma can only reunite wid armaan dead..🀒🀒..dere love n fate depends on armaan..😳

Thnx for the comment even though I requested Anti-SRians to stay away from my FF..but its ok!..it's not happening for the first time....n what did u say?.."their love n fate depends on armaan"!!?...u made me laugh πŸ˜†....u r so funny!!....actually u r right...now if you notice...in movies...Hero and heroin always depends on Villain....bcaz evil people always try to, actually like to create problems between normal people and break up a happy couple, family or, relationship and so on..so there will be no happiness in their lives until the day devil died..plz don't mind but If I want....I can reunite SR in front of ur armaan and I can still write about how cheap ur Armaan is or may be villain 😳 but I don't wanna do that...we SR fans are so kind.😊

I am glad that u like my post..it's so sweet of you....Thanks again!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jeran - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jeran

Thnx for the comment even though I requested Anti-SRians to stay away from my FF..but its ok!..it's not happening for the first time....n what did u say?.."their love n fate depends on armaan"!!?...u made me laugh πŸ˜†....u r so funny!!....actually u r right...now if you notice...in movies...Hero and heroin always depends on Villain....bcaz evil people always try to, actually like to create problems between normal people and break up a happy couple, family or, relationship and so on..plz don't mind but If I want....I can reunite SR in front of ur armaan and I can still write about how cheap ur Armaan is or may be villain 😳 but I don't wanna do that...we SR fans are so kind.😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeran

Thnx for the comment even though I requested Anti-SRians to stay away from my FF..but its ok!..it's not happening for the first time....n what did u say?.."their love n fate depends on armaan"!!?...u made me laugh πŸ˜†....u r so funny!!....actually u r right...now if you notice...in movies...Hero and heroin always depends on Villain....bcaz evil people always try to, actually like to create problems between normal people and break up a happy couple, family or, relationship and so on..plz don't mind but If I want....I can reunite SR in front of ur armaan and I can still write about how cheap ur Armaan is or may be villain 😳 but I don't wanna do that...we SR fans are so kind.😊

do u know me??dnt assume me being anti-SR..being n ARian doesnt neccesarily make sum1 anti nethng..does it??newaz sorry i commented..n thanx 4 calling me funny..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
jeran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Please do not unite Siddhant with that moron if she had married Armaan...No way...That invertebrate Riddhima is an exemplary of weakness who can't live without the support of a man in her life...Hate that self pitying vermin....Please spare Siddhant from her...Bring Tamanna for him, do anything you want but not that #####...

Seems like u r a sidna fan....I understand how much u hate Riddhma.....even me too...I hate her a lot for cheating on Sid....but in my story soon she will hate herself for that....eventually she will realize that she loves Sid😊
jeran thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_lovditonce

do u know me??dnt assume me being anti-SR..being n ARian doesnt neccesarily make sum1 anti nethng..does it??newaz sorry i commented..n thanx 4 calling me funny..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Well..ur dp, behavior and ur writing style tells everything who u are😊...don't be sorry..I said it's okayπŸ˜ƒ and u r most welcome!😊
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing FF.......Please pm me when u update next
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good update Plz PM me when you update next plz
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

heyyyyyyyy