Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

the dialogues are so childish.....especailly zareens......how many times did she say shut up to her freind......they should work on the dialogues.

I actually loved her dialogues..worth remembering..she executed this bad girl role with such beautiful simplicity

I love the show, and i love when she says "AQ is a nice boy"πŸ˜†
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like Fahad Mustafa as an actor but in this serial...πŸ€” I dont watch this serial but watched one epi....I think he is going to play the other parts of his role wel...but the role of an innocent guy...he is delivering his dialogues not like an innocent guy but an abnormal personπŸ˜•... I dont understand why is he delivering his dialogues in such a way? esp his voice modulation tht he is doingπŸ€”... Maybe he is doing this to look innocent but more than innocent, it looks like as if he is portraying the role of an abnormal personπŸ˜•

But the Zareen girl.. I think she is doing a fantastic job.....She is playing her role of such a girl very naturally
Edited by farahs_6 - 13 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I cant wait to see what happends next.. as his mother wants to send him to UK.. But I actuelly like the way Fahad played it.. 😊 But yeah, I can see what u mean.. 😊
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
loved the thappar that zareen got.....ek do aur meri taraf say bhi.
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

I actually loved her dialogues..worth remembering..she executed this bad girl role with such beautiful simplicity

I love the show, and i love when she says "AQ is a nice boy"πŸ˜†

and i love when she says..'tum badi hi kamini cheez ho'.. πŸ˜†
Mahu34 thumbnail
I cant wait to see the next epi.. πŸ˜ƒ The promo is looking really good.. Cant wait to see why Pasha slapped her..
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

I cant wait to see the next epi.. πŸ˜ƒ The promo is looking really good.. Cant wait to see why Pasha slapped her..

he slapped her because he wanted revenge ....thats why he married her....he doesnt love her....he wants revenge for being left in jail.....thats my pov.....anyways...i t hink that zareens character will end now....as AQ next phase is coming up .....this phase will have faisal qureshi in it....i think zareen will not be part of this phase....again my POV.
Mahu34 thumbnail
But she will be a part of his life when he comes back to pk.. Right now its about him going to UK.. 😊
-shabz- thumbnail
omg!!!! what was pasha wearing in the 12th episode??? aqua blue shalwar kameez......it would look ok if it was only the qameez with white shalwar.....but he went for the whole suit.....ewww. and howcome zareen is so submissive now......pasha hits her and she lets him.....isnt that against her character??...she should hit him back.....that would be more like zareen.
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah.. I also got confused about that.. AND WHAT was pasha wearing? πŸ˜† all blue shalwar-kameez.. serously? hehe, Hey did u see how Fahad was looking? 😍😍 hehe, He looked goood.. πŸ˜† Okay I will stop now.. But Loved that Faisal was also in the epi. His and Fahads acting was just brilliant.. Hats off.. They were so good. πŸ˜› Liked the way AQ was toward his mother.. like he said: "Jab mein waha tha, tab apne meri barwa nahi ki.."Cant wait to the next episode.. (And make some siggys.. haha)