Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Mixed reviews then? I think I'll wait for one more epi and see what u guys have to say...before starting to watch it.
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Annu sad it is but yep these type of mothers do exist though as Sehrish said she is portrayed alot more negative in the serial for the drama qoutient offcourse but yeahh i think its quite realistic because she loves his son but at the same time she wants him to be a kat puthli in her hands which is what has destroyed Abdul Qadir's personality:)

no no marium, u didn't get my point I guess.. I didn't say that Meera's character doesn't exist in our society or something like that.. whatever u quoted me above.. I said that all these things happened in just one single epi, which looked too much to me..

btw, I loved Meera's expression when her FIL was giving his grandson the name AQ.. very realistic!

@ Sehrish!

I agree, comparison will keep on coming.. till the end.. its natural!

of coarse, when u read the novel, u must have pictured that whole story acc to ur own.. but now when u are watching it on screen and its not what u had thought.. toh disappointment toh hoti hai..

Ok, one silly Q to Marium & Sehrish..πŸ˜†

how much this story's twist n turns will get u hooked, when u literally know what will happen next.. Im asking this bcoz I don't read novels so I have no experience of such things.. like reading a novel first and then seeing its televersion..

-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^
well yeah i will admit this k its no fun when u know whats gonna happen πŸ˜†
i myself hate spoilers πŸ˜†
But i was too excited for this k i had to read it πŸ˜†
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annu127

no no marium, u didn't get my point I guess.. I didn't say that Meera's character doesn't exist in our society or something like that.. whatever u quoted me above.. I said that all these things happened in just one single epi, which looked too much to me..

btw, I loved Meera's expression when her FIL was giving his grandson the name AQ.. very realistic!

Acha Acha i got it wrongπŸ˜ƒ

Agree about Meera's expression Saba Pervaiz is too good:)

Ok, one silly Q to Marium & Sehrish..πŸ˜†

how much this story's twist n turns will get u hooked, when u literally know what will happen next.. Im asking this bcoz I don't read novels so I have no experience of such things.. like reading a novel first and then seeing its televersion..

Haha i dont knoww yaar im just excited to see how its portrayed onscreenπŸ˜ƒ

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This drama looks really interesting, different and intense

Im most excited to see Alishba act..she used to be a VJ on Aag..

But im really liking how they are going to show the transitions between diff stages of a Guys life
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^
Who is Alishba?
The Zareen girl?
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

^^

Who is Alishba?
The Zareen girl?

She is the young immature Abdul Qadir's love
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys.. great topic.. 😊 Really good drama.. YAY.. hehe, Fahad is really good in it.. Cant wait to see what happens next..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the dialogues are so childish.....especailly zareens......how many times did she say shut up to her freind......they should work on the dialogues.
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heard the original novel had some really disturbing parts, so a huge chunk of the story will be missing. Any truth to it? πŸ˜•