Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey i love this serial alooooooooooooooooooooooootπŸ˜ƒ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
has the first episode aired yet???how was it?? how would u rate it?....dont give away the story...plz.
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

has the first episode aired yet???how was it?? how would u rate it?....dont give away the story...plz.

yes it has.. gr8 I would say but storyline is moving way too fast.. maybe being a novel adaptation they have so many things to tell.. I would rate it 4/5.. brilliant performances by Fahad and Saba Hameed..

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the first epi wuz soooperb.. n now em really luking fwd to this onee... esp bcz of fahad... he's simplyyy amaizng...i wud rate is 4/5...
Edited by Zarwulicious - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ i didnt watch the whole epi...
bt i watchd a lil.. i too think its moving way 2 fast...
v get Hum Tv USA, so no idea where u guys ryt now are... but Fahad's GF has already left him.. is it??
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the first epi and i disagree with u people the story isnt going too fast i think its going totally fine:)
And Fahad OMG he was so rocking i mean its like the character Abdul Qadir is made for him only:)
And Saba Pervaiz was also very good!!
The Zareen girl is a little stiff she needs to improve her skills!!
-Seri- thumbnail
ummm i m in a real confused situation right now πŸ˜†
i cant judge the episode of MAQH .. πŸ˜†
i read the novel and now i think novel is better and i cant help but compare the episode with the drama .. πŸ˜• i know i shudn't but i cant help it .. πŸ˜†

and umm according to me the epi was slow and it shud b , there is not that much in the novel πŸ˜†
they cant end the drama in 4 episodes πŸ˜†

but the thing that really troubled me was the relationship between Abdul Samad and Meera ..
they fought soooo much and it was a pointless fight always .. πŸ˜•
that part dint gel well for me πŸ˜•
and yeah Zareen πŸ˜•
her characterization is disappointing for me .. πŸ˜•
she is not at awl pretty and whats with her acting πŸ˜•
πŸ€”
but still i m waiting for the story to move forward πŸ˜ƒ
first episodes are always not so promising πŸ˜†
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Marium & Sehrish..😳

i think, as u both have read the novel so u literally know the whole story and whats gonna happen next.. that's why u guys felt that the pace of the first epi was ok, and not too fast.. but viewer like me who are watching and knowing everything at the first time.. felt that so much has happened in just first epi..

abdul samad-meera relationship.. what kind of a couple and parents they are.. how meera wasn't around her son when he was a child and how she always cares abt status.. then abdul qadir.. how geek nerd guy he is, his relationship with his mom and dad.. how always he feels awkward in his friends company.. and then suddenly he made a friend Zareen, and with her very first touch.. AQ ko kuch kuch bhi ho gaya.. πŸ˜•

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
-Seri- thumbnail
^^ no its not abt that .. according to the novel , the first epi is exactly the same as novel ..
but in my opinion the characters have been changed to some extent :s
and there is gonna b some more in this drama bcoz the novel only has 4 episodes so obviously they are gonna elongate it ..
its not abt that .. i dun wanna compare at all...
but u know aisa hota hy wen u hav read something already and u see it afterwards ..
like see Twilight the Movie . i saw it Ages b4 i read the novel and i LOVED the movie then but after i read the novel , i seriously HATED the movie ..
so see it happens .. comparison comes automatically ..
my point is just that the first epi wasnt so impactfull ... in my POV..
i respect yours 😳
i think u can judge the drama better than me πŸ˜ƒ 😳
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annu127

@ Marium & Sehrish..😳

abdul samad-meera relationship.. what kind of a couple and parents they are.. how meera wasn't around her son when he was a child and how she always cares abt status.. then abdul qadir.. how geek nerd guy he is, his relationship with his mom and dad.. how always he feels awkward in his friends company.. and then suddenly he made a friend Zareen, and with her very first touch.. AQ ko kuch kuch bhi ho gaya.. πŸ˜•

Annu sad it is but yep these type of mothers do exist though as Sehrish said she is portrayed alot more negative in the serial for the drama qoutient offcourse but yeahh i think its quite realistic because she loves his son but at the same time she wants him to be a kat puthli in her hands which is what has destroyed Abdul Qadir's personality:)