Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

367945 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ana: Lol yep we are...I hope to see you around more in this forum :)

@Annie: Your welcome, and yes he reminded her of Basanta but I really thought by killing Basanta she would have gotten over the past but she didn't :\
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

To be very very Frank, aswell as Precise...

I did not like the last episode. Nor did my sis... Nor did anybody. Yes, sad ending would have been good enuff, but this ending just wasnt satisfying enuff. Wasnt fitted well though, the whole serial at a whole outclassed MANY SERIALS! 😊

@Blue: Exactly my point!
@Red: For sure it did, and I really think it will stick in our minds as one of the shows we can watch again and again...even though it was very sad.
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
367945 thumbnail
Mariam: Aww you didn't want anyone seeing you cry? I can understand...it seems a bit weird when you're crying like crazy staring at some screen but hey Dastaan was worth it. And oh yes Suraiya Khala's death was a memorable moment, more so since they showed her and Saleem holding hands and we bid adieu to Saleem on a good note.

Now this is off topic territory but I'm starting to watch Daam and it's very good, and EP broke up but now they are together again. You should listen to their 2 new songs :)
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: seert

Mariam: Aww you didn't want anyone seeing you cry? I can understand...it seems a bit weird when you're crying like crazy staring at some screen but hey Dastaan was worth it. And oh yes Suraiya Khala's death was a memorable moment, more so since they showed her and Saleem holding hands and we bid adieu to Saleem on a good note.

Now this is off topic territory but I'm starting to watch Daam and it's very good, and EP broke up but now they are together again. You should listen to their 2 new songs :)

Yep and thats because my bros are jerks LOL they make fun of me when i cry
Badtameez😆
Saleem wasnt a bad person i felt sad when he died:(

Let me know ur views regarding Daam:)
EP is back? OMG i never knew that:O
Wait let me youtube their songs:D
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello , 😃(i m terribly late in replying sorry 😛)

okay now my take on daastan n bano/hasan n then whole serial
aww it had to be the best in beginning, the bano-suriya khala , suriya-hasan , the baray bazoorg
of the house....samina perzada n saba were at their best in acting , i always love saba as a motherly figure on -screen .......
all those lite n sweet moments were soo good to watch , forcing the viewers to smile , whenever there was an encounter between hasan-bano-suriya khala .........
the episode in which hasan was leaving for pindi n came to bid bano farewell , n the scene where he asked bano about the prayers , were best n signaling to smething that will happen n that something will lead to the partition of two hearts n two families very soon but still i hope for the best in the end atlest .......
razia butt has created a master piece but still i wanted , badly wanted something good n happy in her life , not necessarily in the form of hasan , , she went through soo much , witnessing her loved ones dies infront of her eyes , n was tortured for 5 years , i wanted her to be happy at the end with her son n content in her life ..but i guess the bano which was full of life, died the moment she was separated from her family , n their was no desire of life or living left .........

@everything u said is very true .....the ending was depressing ....her life with basanta was the darkest phase which left a deep n non repairable impact on her mind n life , n she never seemed to free her thoughts from it .

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seert i just reached here when u gave the link.....where else are u here in thisforum/?
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one more thing the .................. 😛

the song at that end assmano say utara , i just love it ......
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Yep and thats because my bros are jerks LOL they make fun of me when i cry
Badtameez😆 Lol aww that's cute ;p

Saleem wasnt a bad person i felt sad when he died:( No he wasn't. He just got mixed into the wrong crowd and a bad influence but I liked how he apologized to Hassan and then I loved his death....I mean I didn't like him dying but the way it was shown was very good.

Let me know ur views regarding Daam:) Will do. I plan to open a topic soon :)

EP is back? OMG i never knew that:O
Wait let me youtube their songs:D Lol do it, and if you need help, then I'm always here ;)

Word Count: 0

367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nida_21

hello , 😃(i m terribly late in replying sorry 😛) Oh it's okay...no need to apologize. As long as you replied it's good :)

okay now my take on daastan n bano/hasan n then whole serial
aww it had to be the best in beginning, the bano-suriya khala , suriya-hasan , the baray bazoorg
of the house....samina perzada n saba were at their best in acting , i always love saba as a motherly figure on -screen .......
all those lite n sweet moments were soo good to watch , forcing the viewers to smile , whenever there was an encounter between hasan-bano-suriya khala .........
All those light hearted moments were so cute and adorable...I think all of us wanted those times to come back but the drama had to progress and take a turn hence we got to see what we did :\
But I also felt that those scenes were preparing us for the second half of the story...similar to what you said below.
the episode in which hasan was leaving for pindi n came to bid bano farewell , n the scene where he asked bano about the prayers , were best n signaling to smething that will happen n that something will lead to the partition of two hearts n two families very soon but still i hope for the best in the end atlest .......
Yes they were foreshadowing a partition and more than that I think the Hassan and Bano scene at Suraiya Khala's bidaai signals how Hassan and Bano were never meant to be.
razia butt has created a master piece but still i wanted , badly wanted something good n happy in her life , not necessarily in the form of hasan , , she went through soo much , witnessing her loved ones dies infront of her eyes , n was tortured for 5 years , i wanted her to be happy at the end with her son n content in her life ..but i guess the bano which was full of life, died the moment she was separated from her family , n their was no desire of life or living left .........
I know eh? I so wanted her to get acquainted with reality and accept her son. My only complaint is that she remained delusional and her son was always ignored. If no Hassan and Bano, I thought the mother son relationship needed to be shown!

@everything u said is very true .....the ending was depressing ....her life with basanta was the darkest phase which left a deep n non repairable impact on her mind n life , n she never seemed to free her thoughts from it .
Yes never...even though we all hoped she would :\

Word Count: 0