Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hmmmmmmm......talking about last episode,,,well i dint expected it to b like that seriouslllllyyyyy......i wanted it to end with hassan and bano yaaarrr.....last episode was not upto my expectations......
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they ended it on a patriotic note instead of a romantic one
for me it was ok
bcoz i want happy ending πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
the most hurting part 4 me was the marriage of hasan nrabiaπŸ˜•πŸ˜­
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana_kash

hmmmmmmm......talking about last episode,,,well i dint expected it to b like that seriouslllllyyyyy......i wanted it to end with hassan and bano yaaarrr.....last episode was not upto my expectations......

It wasn't, right? But not just Hassan and Bano, it just didn't leave an impact. I pretty much expected no Hassan and Bano in the end but the ending we got was just not up to the mark, especially when compared with the previous ones.
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nida_21

omg , we have this part of IF too ....thank u seert for directing me ...

cming with my reply after dinner , warna mom has started giving me the typical ammi wali dhamki , atti ho ya ..πŸ˜”

Yes we do and please be more active here...and ya come back after dinner :)
ana_kash thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

It wasn't, right? But not just Hassan and Bano, it just didn't leave an impact. I pretty much expected no Hassan and Bano in the end but the ending we got was just not up to the mark, especially when compared with the previous ones.

exactlly yaaar thats what..i expected it to b a real good love storyy besides the independence storyyy.......i was disappointed to see the end
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizii_gurl

they ended it on a patriotic note instead of a romantic one
for me it was ok
bcoz i want happy ending πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
the most hurting part 4 me was the marriage of hasan nrabiaπŸ˜•πŸ˜­

But Fizii was it really patriotic? I mean wouldn't you have preffrerd if Bano was doing something for the progression of the country even if it was just come clerical job? Plus with this end, she never got acquainted with reality...she will always think that Pakistan is perfect, which it isn't.
Hmm ya I guess Hassan and Rabia part was sad especially as a Hassan and Bano but it was realistic. I mean what else was Hassan supposed to do? He had to move on and accept Rabia.
367945 thumbnail

exactlly yaaar thats what..i expected it to b a real good love storyy besides the independence storyyy.......i was disappointed to see the end

Same! And not just the end but the whole episode...plus we barely got to see Fawad!
ana_kash thumbnail

Same! And not just the end but the whole episode...plus we barely got to see Fawad!

yaaaaa.....and fawad and sanam's chemistry was beyond amazzzzzzzzzzing...seriouslyy i was left sppechless in the starting episodes ..they loook great together,,,,,but ending wha
t to say,,,,,they were away from each other after i think the 7th or 8th episode..and i kept waiting they will b back together if not in the mid then in the end but the end was a disappointment
367945 thumbnail

]yaaaaa.....and fawad and sanam's chemistry was beyond amazzzzzzzzzzing...seriouslyy i was left sppechless in the starting episodes ..they loook great together,,,,,but ending wha

t to say,,,,,they were away from each other after i think the 7th or 8th episode..and i kept waiting they will b back together if not in the mid then in the end but the end was a disappointment

They so do...Fawad and Sanam were so cute and subtle with their flirting and romance =)
I miss that so much and yes man they separated after the 7th or so episode and till then we all wanted them to get back but even when she came to Pakistan, it wasn't the same thing :\
ana_kash thumbnail

They so do...Fawad and Sanam were so cute and subtle with their flirting and romance =)
I miss that so much and yes man they separated after the 7th or so episode and till then we all wanted them to get back but even when she came to Pakistan, it wasn't the same thing :\

yaaa it was just patriotism left then.....ahh what to say...just wishing them to see back oinscreen again...they have czptured my heart......u from pk?