minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing update!

Loved it!!!!

Continue soon!!!!
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lolz.. D last line.poor maaneet:-( Would another part be coming up?
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ending was too good . plz do continue
VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing and Interesting ... can you please add me to your PM list ... Please update soon :)
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
that was very cute OS......
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 3

"Geet Bete. Kya aapne Maan ko yahan bulaya tha."

"Nahi Dadima. Mein.... Woh......"

"Mein yahan khud aaya tha", he intervened before Geet could say anything more.

"Dadi! Dekha? Bhai toh chupa rustum nikla. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki mera bhai itne deewane ban sakte hain ki apni mehbooba se milne raat ko chori chori aayenge", taunted Annie.

"Annie. Even I was saying the same. I was just telling him that he can't come to my maayika so late in the night. I was just sending him away. I ....", Geet stopped as soon as she caught the look in his eyes.

As he heard her words, his jaw tightened and his lethal eyes held the threat of a promise to get even with her soon. But, he is also perceptive to the agitation all this is causing her. The blushes in her cheeks and the way she is trying to avoid his eyes told him that she is saying all this in hope of hiding her embarrassment of getting caught with him alone so late in the night. The best way is to put an end to this confrontation before anyone had a chance to say anything else.

"Meine Geet ko wada kiya tha ki har sham uski muskuraathe chehre ko dekhkar hi khatam karoonga. Dadima, aap hi ne sikhaya tha na ki waade nibhaanekeliye hi banaaya jaathe hain. My promise to Geet was made before you made your rule, and I came here to keep that promise," he said and walked away without giving them another chance to say anything.

He finally reached the sanctuary of his room,and started to admonish himself for causing such an embarrassment to Geet. He should have made sure Dadi went to sleep before sneaking off to meet Geet. There was a sudden knock on the door that interrupted his musings. As soon as he opened it, Dadima stepped into his room.

"Maan, Hume Aapse yeh ummeed nahi thi...."

"Dadima. what is the meaning of this 30 minute limit anyway? You too have joined Annie to pull my leg? Whatever you are going to do or say, I am no longer going to honor this 30 minute rule."

"You talk as if you have been honoring it from the beginning. Tell me, how many times did you break it by now," Dadi smirked slyly as she continued, "Alright! Even if you do not honor the restrictions I place on you, you will have to honor the restrictions imposed by Geet herself. You can't go to her Maayika during night time."

And with that Dadi left him to his own reflections. He is now sure that he is not going to follow this stupid 30 minute rule anymore, but how to ensure that he can converse with Geet whenever he wants to. He brightened as he thought, "The first thing I will do tomorrow morning is to gift a cell phone to Geet................"
Alrighty.....challenge pe challenge. Nice!!!! Me likes 😃

BTW awesome one....you captured all their characteristics perfectly. Story is coming back on track...let's do it 👍🏼
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome going .........................
change it to SS .......
u 2 r a treat to read ................

but still i m mad at both of u.
 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BRAVO...👏.sksg & dolphinUSA....Both of u r amazing writers.👍🏼..loved ur OSzzz...Waiting to read more..😉..PLEASE do continue & add me to ur PM list ...PLEASE....U guys r AWESOME....👍🏼

AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope tis os is being converted to a ss;-)