Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Sarrryyy,Anuu and Unattii, I likeee themmm !!
Loving all the KaJen,Jenn, KSG(KaSh) .. stuff <3

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
sweet.melody thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Shilpa: Those are very nice and ahem someone picked a side too...ah well awesome people think alike ;)
And oh that magenta/pinkish lipstick is a bit out there and it does stick out...did you do that yourself or was it part of the original picture? Either way, I quite like it...even though it does stick out.

Seert.. I never really picked a side. Cause I was never on the other side to start off with ;)

Oh ya, that I did on purpose.. and initially i thought it looked alright, even though it stuck out. But then the more I saw it .. the more I wasn't sure lol.

But thanks! :)
congoooo for da new gallery lovelyy stuffs of Kasu,Drashti,AN & KSG😳
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@selena: loved your KaJen siggy...the combination of red and white is perfect and KaJen look adorable as usual❤️
@hira: OMG!!! your Jenny Avis from sangam and KaJen avis from SBS segment are absolutely gorgeous...the blue suit she is wearing is so simple yet she looks breathtakingly beautiful😍 and that KaJen hug is one of my all time fav❤️
@durvagni: OMG! your siggies are so simple yet took my breathe away...they are too gorgeous❤️
@unnati: I'm speechless again..I loved the siggies esp the first one and moreover, the text you chose with those pictures combination is beyond perfect...my heartbeat paced when I saw that siggy...great job👏
@sary: OMG!! what shall I say?? I was watching some of the LPK episodes for Jenny last night and was completely in awe of her yet again and you made your avis from LKP...what more can I ask for?? and absolutely loved the KaJen merged AVI...being a great sangam fan, I actually know the dialogue Jenny is saying there😆 but it is so beautiful ki I'm speechless😍..it doesn't look like a merged one from any point...awesome job once again sweeto👏
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@mahi: I loved your siggy...so simple yet that is a picture perfect..gorgeous work👏
@kiran: loved your work...loved the Jenny pics you chose, esp the one at the left...it is such an adorable pic..totally Jennified❤️
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@-Sary- awsummmm hv no wrdz to expln...al avis r so beautifull n well mergd...thnks 4 these lovely avis..!!
using 1😊

nazma thumbnail
omg i absoulatly loved the creation of jenny.
she just looks soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute in every way, all the other KaJen creations are amazimg guys well done and congo on new gallery
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome sigs shilpa. Can u PM me this pic. I don't have it

Shilpa: Your welcome, and don't worry about the coloring...it's fine. Lol you were always awesome ;p

Amna: Oh wow you have been keeping busy. They are all sooo good...seriously, she looks so pretty in all of them. The best part is that you made avis out of various different clips from the past 2-3 years. I don't have any favorites b/c they're all very beautiful but the one in the surgeon garb sticks out since it's somewhat of an odd one from the lot...which doesn't mean it's bad. In fact the reason why I like it so much is because only her eyes are visible, and as always they express all the emotions.
Okay I'm gonna quit blabbering b/c I can go on and dissect each avi, but that would just be too long of a rant. All in all, excellent work!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Amna, they are so beautiful esp the medical ones. I was like.. my favorite scenes<3 love them man,.