will bansilal be sucessfull in giving money back?

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

so after watching the precap for tommorrow...what do you guys think will he give the money back? or will mridang and gaushalia take it off him?...discuss ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by kk83 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the precap looks interesting where mridang stops bansari & then he gets stopped by murli & when he tries to punch murli is again stopped by damroo๐Ÿ‘
so all the men of the house seem to be in an action-packed mood tomorrow & r all set to prove themselves the men of the house LOL!๐Ÿ˜†

well, i can't really predict whether bansari would succeed in giving back the money๐Ÿ˜• but even if he does then i'm sure rupesh will never accept it back.
instead why not send murli to bring rupesh & dhara to live with them in the house...all will live happily together
or just bring them & leave the house & go back to their old sweet home... which would definitely not be a happy moment for mridala...
or maybe bharati will stop bansari from giving back the money... let's see what happens tomorrow...๐Ÿ˜
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like the idea of bansari brining them to live at the house with them, but i dont think rupesh ji would ever accept living at his daughters house after marriage...
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont know but looks intresting