Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Radev 2010 thanks

Looks like it has become more then a saturday evening project.😊Thats one of my fav scenes like the background music being played in it.
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radev2010

Here you go! your wish is my command.

"I made a promise to myself that I am going to forget her ..": Tempo scene video mix

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg0b4j_dev-and-radhika-tempo-scene-i-made-a-promise-to-myself_shortfilms

OR ( below link needs quicktime plugin)
http://web.me.com/radev2010/chotibahu/Movie.html

Bee, Misti : I hope you are reading this I believe this is one of your favorite scene too. Hope you enjoy it.

Good night!

-R

Thanks RD it reminds me of the eyes thread..........ahh the scene that made me stop in my mothers lounge in February last year and just made me watch two pairs of eyes.
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Radev , thanks for the beautiful videos of Radev...

i would literally start crying if i watch few more.
Dev and Radhika were so beautiful in old episodes...
i just loved angry Dev, Avinash emotes so well....
I wish we could see more of old Dev....😕
miss CB😭

can i ask for one request,
could u plz post the the video where Radev have phone conv before Dev wanted to leave to US.
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev2010

Here you go! your wish is my command.

"I made a promise to myself that I am going to forget her ..": Tempo scene video mix

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg0b4j_dev-and-radhika-tempo-scene-i-made-a-promise-to-myself_shortfilms

OR ( below link needs quicktime plugin)
http://web.me.com/radev2010/chotibahu/Movie.html

Bee, Misti : I hope you are reading this I believe this is one of your favorite scene too. Hope you enjoy it.

Good night!

-R

thank u so much dear. U made my day. I love this sequence.
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely vms... Missing my CB even more... dev excelled in his expression... agree wid niha can u pls make vm of that phone convo scene b4 he left fr US...its one of my fav scene
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another lovely VM of the Tempo Scene. 👏⭐️😃⭐️👏 .... That was a beautiful but emotional scene ... Very well done. I have the same request as NiHa / Madhu. If you could make a VM of the phone conversation before Dev leaves for US (24th March 09 epi), would be gr8. Thanks.
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank You Radev2010 for the beautiful videos. Avinash as angry Dev is awesome to watch. Wish the creatives gave him good material in the later part of CB. Waiting to see more of him.
august123 thumbnail
These days I am watching june 09 episodes of cb when keshav visited PB after vat savitri puja.

They show jealous dev and he is just awesome here. when rads n keshav go out for dilli darshan he is just so restless n jealous , my god avi's acting was beyond any comments.
avina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simply great !!!!!!!thank you !........
chipak thumbnail
radev2010 good to see your VMs but first two did not open for my..dailymotion😭. Pls if you can upload them on zshare..😃
i rem one of your post whr you mentioned some of your fav. scences from CB along with thr links.. if you have them with you can you pls share that again..difficlut to find that thread😕