Any Dastaan fans here ??

-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I would really love to discuss Dastaan or Fawad or Sanam with people here..although Dastaan's ended but I really miss it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Hey.. Thank u so much for making this topic.. Im a big fan of Dastaan.. I have just finished watching it.. And I loved every single thing, from The story, acting, evrything. 😛 And I mush admit, that Fawad is really good looking guy.. 😳 hehe.. Loved the Hassan & Banos jodi.. 😊
-Aliza- thumbnail
Hehe you're welcome =D
Yeah I was crazy about it..you're right everything was awesome..and Fawad is such a great actor..as well as Sanam. Really loved them as Hassan and BAno.
But I didn;t like the end..wanted them to be together :(
Mahu34 thumbnail
Same here.. 😔 I was really hoping that in the end, hey wpuld be together.. But superb acting by all of them, ecsepicially Sanam.. She was really good in the last epi.. Gosh, I was really expecting that they would get together.. :( I guess we can be happy with the scenes they have done together, and some fanficts.. 😆 Love these two.. ❤️
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
bano and hassan couldnt end up together....it would have been too filmy then.....what happened to bano was unfortunate and was too painful for her to forget.....she was a different bano....not the same that hassan had loved.....bano knew that too... she knew she wouldnt be able to love hassan like before......its hard for people to understand but victims of rape cannot put their past behind that easily......and she had a living proof in the form of her son....she re-lived the rape everyday when she saw her son....even though her son wasnt to blame...she couldnt live a normal life. the ending was different from the novel(so i have heard)....in the novel bano is raped again and then she kills her son and dies in hassans arms.....i think the ending in the drama was much better.👏
-Aliza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

Same here.. 😔 I was really hoping that in the end, hey wpuld be together.. But superb acting by all of them, ecsepicially Sanam.. She was really good in the last epi.. Gosh, I was really expecting that they would get together.. :( I guess we can be happy with the scenes they have done together, and some fanficts.. 😆 Love these two.. ❤️

Me too ! Atleast Bano shouldnt have been left alone in the metal asylum :/ Anyway, yeah the whole cast did an amazing job, especially Sanam and Fawad ! 😳 Yeah, me too I cried like crazy over the last episode..hmm I guess thats all we have. But I'm really hoping we get to see them both in some other really nice serial.
What ? Are there really fanficts on HB ?? If yes,then gimme the link asap 😛
-Aliza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

bano and hassan couldnt end up together....it would have been too filmy then.....what happened to bano was unfortunate and was too painful for her to forget.....she was a different bano....not the same that hassan had loved.....bano knew that too... she knew she wouldnt be able to love hassan like before......its hard for people to understand but victims of rape cannot put their past behind that easily......and she had a living proof in the form of her son....she re-lived the rape everyday when she saw her son....even though her son wasnt to blame...she couldnt live a normal life. the ending was different from the novel(so i have heard)....in the novel bano is raped again and then she kills her son and dies in hassans arms.....i think the ending in the drama was much better.👏

Agree the ending in the serial was much better, and yeah they possibly couldnt end up together, but still it felt like Bano was left alone in end, although she was happy that way, but then again. The writer could have come up with anything different as well, like bano staying in Hassan's house where he takes care of her or something, even after marrying Rabia, I mean that girl already knew he's in love with her so..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Same here hun!
Lets get some Daastaan Talks on! 😉
Hah!
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KIS KA HAI YEH TUM KO INTEZAAAAAAAR MAIN HOOOOOOOOOOOON NA