frisky2d thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Isnt Parmeet Sethi related to Niki Aneja (Dr Simran)? I think they are cousins.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

a whole thread has already been dedicated to this - search the archives....

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its true, i guess thats how dir. simran got into the indian television buisness orelse i dont think she really had a chance! lol! not to be rude to the simran fans lol!
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh cool, I didn't know they were cousins. 😲

Since he came on the show, I though he would end up with Simran..but I guess I should scratch that idea out..πŸ˜›

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deli

Oh cool, I didn't know they were cousins. 😲

Since he came on the show, I though he would end up with Simran..but I guess I should scratch that idea out..πŸ˜›

don't scratch the idea out!!... do u know what happened on monday??? (This was before Aastha got kidnapped)... Dr. B told Simran "I love you" on the phone by mistake.. he meant to say this to his wife who was on the other line but he got all muddled up πŸ˜‰... and our Simran BLUSHED A DEEP SHADE OF RED😳😳😳... I think the makers are trying to prepare us for something big here!!!πŸ˜‰

Umm.. just cos they're related is there a taboo on them getting romantic on screen? Is it an unwritten rule? I dunno... wudn't Amisha ever work with Ashmit as her hero πŸ€” ... (well, they've fallen out now, but what if they hadn't.. ??) I don't have a clue about these things, but I don't think it shud matter so much....πŸ˜• .. they're just characters playing a role after all.
Deli thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

don't scratch the idea out!!... do u know what happened on monday??? (This was before Aastha got kidnapped)... Dr. B told Simran "I love you" on the phone by mistake.. he meant to say this to his wife who was on the other line but he got all muddled up πŸ˜‰... and our Simran BLUSHED A DEEP SHADE OF RED😳😳😳... I think the makers are trying to prepare us for something big here!!!πŸ˜‰

Umm.. just cos they're related is there a taboo on them getting romantic on screen? Is it an unwritten rule? I dunno... wudn't Amisha ever work with Ashmit as her hero πŸ€” ... (well, they've fallen out now, but what if they hadn't.. ??) I don't have a clue about these things, but I don't think it shud matter so much....πŸ˜• .. they're just characters playing a role after all.

Wow, I didn't know that. Over here, we're still on the episode where Neha says to Simran "You and Abhi love eachother very much right? And you can't live without eachother...." It was right after that fever episode....yes, very far from India πŸ˜•

And I guess you're right about the other part too, it shouldn't matter if they're cousins. Let's just see where it goes from there..πŸ˜›

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

its true, i guess thats how dir. simran got into the indian television buisness orelse i dont think she really had a chance! lol! not to be rude to the simran fans lol!

No,she did not come through him.She did not even want to be an actress.She was spotted and chosen as a model and she agreed to work as a model because she wanted to be a commercial pilot and needed the money to finance herself to come to Boston to take the training.It was all fixed when her father suddenly expired and she was left to be the only earning member of the family and by that time because of her talent and looks she was getting very good offers.She got a few very good movies but she publicly walked out on one of them because she had been asked to sleep for the role.And then never went back to them or the movies and decided to stick to television.

She almost died 3 yrs back due to a freak accident during the shoot of 'Gharwali Uparwali' and lost many serials that she had signed.She took 8 months to start walking again.Then Astitva happened,a role Ajay Sinha had written with her in mind.

If she didn't have a chance,no one did either."lolz"

nulz thumbnail
wow...thats bad...poor niki, i think she is a gr8 actress...there shud b sum chemistry between dr simran n dr brian, it's make the serial more interesting.