Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey girl ... thanks a ton for your wishes ....πŸ€—

Originally posted by: kooliio

Happy Birthday..!!!

May All Your Dreams And Wishes Come True..!!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Thanks πŸ€—

Originally posted by: InnerPeace

Happy Birthday Nihu!

Word Count: 1

-honeydew- thumbnail
Thank you πŸ€—

-honeydew- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Happy B-day Nihu....sorry masi late ho gayi....loads of work from school.....

maasi can never be late ...!! but this reply for sure is coming in late ....

Nihu....what can i say about this girl? She is nuts....completely nuts.....talks on the phone all day....blah blah karti rehtay hai cell pe.....har waqt phone bajta rehta hai pata hai kyu?? Because the whole world wants nihuπŸ˜†

but dont i have the coolest ring tone in town???? hehehe ... har koi wahi toh complain karta hai ... kitni baatien karti hai yeh ladki ....
woh itni sexy hai....ke saab peechay padh jatay hai....everyone wants my Nihu...but they do not know that she way far above reach!!!!πŸ˜‰

hehehhe ... do u mean Vinu ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when you say "har koi" ..... its just your love that makes you say so ...
Jokes apart....Nihu....you are a very very very special person....to me you are very important...we live far away from one another....πŸ˜†from complete opposite sides of the world....and yet we have sooo much love for one another that no body can believe of it....

maasi, we know the bonding we share, and the dreams we have .. i dint hesitate for a moment for doing so .. and the stuff you have done for me... phew! yeh koi IDIOT ki kar sakta hai ... like i was telling momma the other day, i smile when someone says IDIOT ...πŸ˜‰
i had many friends in school.....but never did they ever You walked into my life as a ray of hope...and you shine so bright...that the light never seems to fade away!!! Wow nihu....this girl (me) who never wrote poemish things...can actually write such understand me...as much as you do!!! You are one of a kind Nihu....totally mad....bubbly...beautiful...amazing....
you have soooo much talent....and it just makes me happy that you always stay positive!!!
Knowing that you are smiling...stayin positive...i too feel like smiling and staying positive!!!
As your day brightens....mine follows....you are my shishter....my niecy wiecy!!!

maasi .. the feeling is mutual .. issey aagey main kya bolu? i cried one week back when i read this, and even now when i read it, i feel emotional .... so ill stop .. cos i am at work ...

things for you!! Oye feel special...and even if my poems suck...love it!! πŸ˜‰
It is the best i can write...you know your masi sucks are writing...she is better at being expressive verbally then by in writing...you should of all people know!!

my maasi doesnt suck!!! she is a rockstar !!!
You walked into my life as a total stranger....someone i talked with online and nothing more....but never did i know...that what i am ....who i am.....would be known to you!!! You are the type of person anyone would want to share their secrets with....you just have that aura around you babes!!!!

awww .... 😳 dont say things that would make me go all read ....
I love you sooo sooo sooo much...you keep on smiling...don't forget that when you are not smiling...i am not either....so keep smiling until those jaws drop missy!!! 😳😳
Keep working hard...and keep doing the things you do to make things right in your life....
i know you are a very honest...and hardworking....i hope the best of luck in "whatever" that it is you are doing....you will get to your goal.....i know you will...cause you deserve it!!!!
So kick ass...and be positive as always....and keep on rocking!!!!
You will definitely get far....just believe...and keep faith...and keep working hard!!!!

i love you too maasi and i hope the dream we are working towards comes true .. and i am waiting for that moment when both of us do what we want...TOGETHER ....πŸ˜‰
Also....birthdays are a part of life..,you cannot stop them from coming...embrace them with whole hearts,...remember if you are young at heart......you will remain young forever!!!

oh .. totally loved this one ....
Love you Shivani😳
Sorry again for being late
sorry for editting issues....did not edit it....you know me...i suck at writin as it is!!πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

-honeydew- thumbnail
Hey !!

thanks a ton for the wishes ... though we never talk to each other directly .. we do make sure, we talk thro our posts and its been a delight interacting ..
and thanks alot for the feedback ... m touched .. hope we have more in store in future ...
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: eminent

HEy Niha!😊

Well celebration time!!
A very HAPpy Birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderful day and many more to come inshallah!
p.s- oh I never got a chance to Thank you & TT for the wonderful interview with Mr. Nissar so- Thank YOU & keep up the good work in your writing- I really enjoy reading your posts ! πŸ˜›
~Sehr

-honeydew- thumbnail
thank you jee ...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Tressa

happy birthday dear...

-honeydew- thumbnail
Hey there ..

Thanks
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: bDgT

Happy Birthday Nihu πŸ€—

-honeydew- thumbnail
Hey thanks ya !!!πŸ€—

-honeydew- thumbnail
Hey thank you very very much for the wishes .... πŸ€—

Originally posted by: dewdropred

wish u many many happy returns of the day - Nihu ...

-honeydew- thumbnail
Hey VJ πŸ€—

havent seen u arnd ... how you been ... thanks a lot for the wishes girl ...

Love,
Niha

Originally posted by: VJ-LNMDJ

Dear Niha/ Nihu/ @honeydew ! Though belated,Tons of wishes for you on your birthday for a happy life and bright future, may you shine always, as you do in this forum !

lots of love ,
VJ