Hussain Kuwajerwala keen to work with brother

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hussain Kuwajerwala keen to work with brother

Hussain Kuwajerwala, who is busy playing the lead in a Bollywood musical in Gurgaon, is looking forward to working under his brother Qaeed's direction.

Qaeed has directed shows like 'Saara Aakash' and 'Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka', but Hussain never got a chance to work with him.

"The TV fraternity has always known that we are brothers, but there has never been a chance where we could work together. But I will surely want to work with him soon as I love the way he directs his series. And what better would it be that I will be under the guidance of my elder brother?" said Hussain.

The actor, who became popular with shows like 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thhi' and 'Kumkum', is waiting to return to the small screen.

"Hopefully once I am back after my musical in March, we would be working on some TV series together surely," added Hussain, who is a part of Zangoora-The Gypsy Prince, the Bollywoodmusical at Kingdom of Dreams in GurgaonLink................. http://entertainment.in.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4650524

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Hussain Kuwajerwala keen to work with brother (TV Snippets)

New Delhi, Dec 1 (IANS) Popular TV actor Hussain Kuwajerwala, who is busy playing the lead in a Bollywood musical in neighbouring Gurgaon, is looking forward to working under his brother Qaeed's direction.   

Qaeed has directed shows like 'Saara Aakash' and 'Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka', but Hussain never got a chance to work with him.

'The TV fraternity has always known that we are brothers, but there has never been a chance where we could work together. But I will surely want to work with him soon as I love the way he directs his series. And what better would it be that I will be under the guidance of my elder brother?' said Hussain.

The actor, who became popular with shows like 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thhi' and 'Kumkum', is waiting to return to the small screen.

'Hopefully once I am back after my musical in March, we would be working on some TV series together surely,' added Hussain, who is a part of Zangoora-The Gypsy Prince, the Bollywood musical at Kingdom of Dreams in Gurgaon. Link.........http://sify.com/movies/hussain-kuwajerwala-keen-to-work-with-brother-tv-snippets-news-national-kmbuahgdefe.html                        

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Radio Misty official Radio Partner of Unison III 

afaqs! - ?Nov 25, 2010?
Hussain Kuwajerwala, a popular television host and actor, had performed at the first Unison in 2008. Radio Misty was partner to the first Unison also. ...

Phas Gaye Re Obama's premiere night 

Times of India - ?22 hours ago?
And while he had his wife for company, Tina Kuwajerwala minus hubby Hussain. Munisha Khatwani, Anju Mahendru, Siddharth Kannan and Sudhir Mishra were among ...
mariaam thumbnail
Thanks yar.. i just wish his bro cast him opposite Juhi... would love to see them back again :)
isnt there anyway we convice HUJU to come back on small screen together !!??
adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the information... hope juhi is opposite him... now i can't wait anymore to see them again...... 👏 👏
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the awesome news
wohooooooooo can't wait to see him on TV