Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Reet u Betta do 😑 !! as im Always there
me miss yew πŸ˜”
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

well as u said time will tell what price will have to pay and here is ur time as u r paying for supporting that char,u know whom i m talking abt🀣 🀣🀣🀣

PS - u know how i m so i hope u r not going to take it otherwise😊

Seriously ............ so much time and effort I had spent for defending that character 😑

no no not now that is why I am not defending Devayani ..........I am not Devayani for another reason that is she is WRONG in what she is doing ......... Kuch acha karne ke liye jhoot ka sahara lena sahi nahi hai ........ in fact in many cases she is not even trying to do something nice she is just trying to create a mirage for all which is not be of any use in future. ..............

Reshu .......... I understand and I will not take it otherwise ..........rest assured
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

Reet u Betta do 😑 !! as im Always there

me miss yew πŸ˜”

Hi Manal
I am Sudha...............even when i come no is there....................Anways loved yr VM's.

hey DJ (i love the sound of it!πŸ˜‰)

good points, i was trying to think if i were in place of Devyani what wud i have done!! I agree the path she chose is wrong but SSP seems to be a very dominating, multifaced crook!! Even if she tried to expose him, he would definetly cover his steps and make it look as if Devyani was the at fault/wrong.
I think Devyani might have known abt SSP's true colors after a couple of years of marriage when she already had kids and she did what she felt was the best for her kids (short term plan) play along, hide the truth!
Coming to Priya's case she had every obligation to tell the truth she herself being the mother of a daughter but she opted to hide it as what was she suppose to say at this point!! She has been lying all her life, turing a blind eye and deaf ear over issues how can she just reveal it all to save a girl's life!! She knew Aditya truely loves Priya and that she would try her best to protect her when she comes into her family.
I really pity Devayni, she gave false hope / assurance to girl and her family when the man she proudly said is her husband was the culprit!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Manal

I am Sudha...............even when i come no is there....................Anways loved yr VM's.

Awww thnks Alot !! ya there was no1 cuz I WASN't there πŸ˜‰ ! heheheh now im Bk so its FUN Again 🀣
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey DJ - awesome post! Have been missing ur writing....I agree that what Devyani is doing has the correct intentions, but the fact remains that living is a facade of a world is going to catch up to her. With the mind-set of good intentions she has set out to ruin peoples lives, first it is Gaurav - vidya and now Priya. its apparent that she wants the best for her son, but once she found out about Priyas fear of police - she really shud not have lied.

But i guess this is all part of the drama - and when the truth comes out, Devyani will sadly be equally at fault.

Once again great analysis of Devyani's character!! πŸ‘
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dj 😊 how can i miss ur post?????????

u didn't inform me.............that u have started writing post on Maryada......
wow first shilpu, Arp, & now u..........good.........to see ur post after such long time........πŸ˜ƒ

u remind me old days...........πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† from ur post we knew each other......in which u defended someone.......& i had argued with u........πŸ˜†

ur analysis on devyani 's character is right. but she is wrong too........at some point.........but that's plot of this show.....😳

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monty22

Dj 😊 how can i miss ur post?????????

u didn't inform me.............that u have started writing post on Maryada......
wow first shilpu, Arp, & now u..........good.........to see ur post after such long time........πŸ˜ƒ

u remind me old days...........πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† from ur post we knew each other......in which u defended someone.......& i had argued with u........πŸ˜†

ur analysis on devyani 's character is right. but she is wrong too........at some point.........but that's plot of this show.....😳

I had mentioned it at the AT ................ sorry ...............

yes ............. posting reminds me of old days but brings back some horrid memories of me defending you know who..............

I feel like a fool now..............😑

You were right ............

About devayani yes she is definitely incorrect in lying .............. let see ...............how things unfold...........

As for Gaurav's case either ways it is wrong to force marriage what ever be the reason ............ marriage was not an option.